Your average day as an executive is never average, is it? You have the privilege of being a leader with all the benefits and challenges that come with the position. It’s an experience with many highs, lows and shifting ground beneath your feet all the time.
Consider what you’ll accomplish and how you’ll feel understood, appreciated, and supported by working with a fellow leader who works with multiple leaders daily. Imagine how your success will build with the help of someone who walks in similar shoes while also having two degrees in psychology.
Could you use support with:
- Feeling isolated at the top?
- Raising your confidence?
- Increasing your leadership abilities?
- Greater self control?
- Building your motivation?
- Trying to do everything on your own?
- Developing your social and communication skills?
- Being listened to in ways that help you with critical decisions?
- Personal issues affecting your personal and professional lives?
- Dealing with senior leadership teams who act in political silos?
- Solving complex challenges or adaptive problems?
- Developing strategies?
- Boosting your cognition?
- Not being productive enough?
- Your time management?
- Your life / work balance?
- Creating new processes?
- Improving your company culture?
- Getting the most out of your employees?
- Setting, managing and acheiving your goals?
- Attaining your KPIs?
- Developing your leadership qualities?
- Determining your priorities?
- Increasing your individual self-awareness?
- Creating consensus among stakeholders with various agendas?
- Improving your relationships?
Brett Greene, the CEO/Founder of New Tech Northwest, is working with a few select executives to assist you on attaining your professional and personal goals faster and better than you’ll likely attain them on your own. Discover how you can experience more success while learning new ways to generate higher levels of emotional intelligence, empathy and interpersonal skills along the way.
Brett connects and consults people, companies and communities to help them grow and be more impactful. He’s worked with executives and companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100s. Will you be next?
Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about how you can benefit from executive coaching with Brett Greene.