In this session, Christy Johnson and Kia Davis will cover the essentials of a winning to-to-market strategy, and highlight the questions to ask on building the best one. The go-to-market is a rite of passage for any entrepreneur who’s spent months or years creating their business, and who now is ready for launch. Generating early buzz, feeding into demand, and gaining valuable feedback are all critical to the long-term health of the company. A great GTM strategy highlights how a company will:
– Solve a problem big enough for target customers
– Find initial customers that can trigger rapid growth while giving valuable feedback
– Select partners who will amplify growth and stay motivated
– Choose a market that can provide enough growth to deliver on targets (TAM, SAM, SOM)
– Craft customer messaging that stimulates action
Entrepreneurs will learn critical elements of a great go-to-market strategy. Angel investors will get a peek behind the curtain to see what questions to ask and what signals an impressive market debut.