Workshop & CLE: How New WA Law Restricting Non-Compete Agreements Affects You
June 26, 2019
12 – 1:30p
315 Fifth Ave South, Suite 1000, Seattle, WA 98104.
On May 8, 2019, Governor Inslee signed a landmark law restricting non-compete agreements in Washington State to take effect January 1, 2020. For a brief overview of the law as signed, click here.
Please join us at Summit Law Group on Wednesday, June 26 at noon for a discussion of the new law and how it impacts employers and employees. The discussion will be led by Summit attorneys Kristin Anger (Labor/Employment), Quinn Oppenheim (Litigation/Employment), and Laura Harper (Corporate/Securities).
- What will be discussed?
- We will review the key provisions and takeaways from the new non-compete law, discuss how the new law might impact employers and employees, and answer frequently asked questions and others from the audience. The workshop is meant to be an interactive discussion.
- Who should attend?
- General counsel, HR managers, C-suite executives, and entrepreneurs.
- I’m a lawyer, can I get CLE credit?
- Yes, CLE credit will be available (Washington approval pending).
- Will lunch and beverages be provided?
Can’t make it in person?
You can still attend the event remotely by choosing the “Remote Admission” ticket selection!