Website Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Status: Full Time, Employee
Job Category: Specification Program Tools
Relevant Work Experience: 3-5 years
Career Level: Intermediate
Education: 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
Travel Requirements: up to 10%; some international
Location: Kirkland, WA, US
Bluetooth technology is the fastest growing wireless technology in the world and the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (Bluetooth SIG), the company at the heart of the Bluetooth industry, is hiring! Backed by industry-leading companies, the Bluetooth SIG oversees the development of new Bluetooth specifications, and provides the processes and tools for members to build, test, qualify, and brand their Bluetooth products.
Join our collaborative, fast-paced company culture and play a critical role in making new Bluetooth technologies a reality! This is a unique opportunity to work with the companies that are creating the world’s most advanced products and for you to be a part of major technology innovations.
At the Bluetooth SIG, our values are at the core of who we are and are displayed on a daily basis as we cultivate relationships with our members, business partners and our organization. When joining the Bluetooth SIG, it means you share and display these values at the highest level: collaboration, commitment, integrity, respect, humility and creativity.
The Bluetooth SIG is looking for an Atlassian Administrator who will be responsible for configuring, deploying, maintaining, and supporting Atlassian cloud products and services. You will report to the Product Management Manager and work closely with the Specification Development program to transform how wireless engineers around the world collaborate to create, test, and deploy new Bluetooth technologies that will be used by billions of people around the world.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Rollout Atlassian products, including Confluence, Jira, and BitBucket to SIG members and staff
- Configure and integrate systems like Slack with Atlassian products
- Collaborate with Bluetooth SIG staff, including the Product Management team, to establish a roadmap for system deployment
- Work in a lean and agile development environment
- Collaborate directly with our members and further understand their needs and goals
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Atlassian commercial products and services
- Work with stakeholders and users to understand problems and propose solutions to ensure business requirements and long-term product goals are met
- Develop, communicate, and execute on a roadmap for Atlassian deployment
- Configure JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket to support the development of Bluetooth specifications, including the creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, issue types, security schemes, custom fields, permissions, dashboards and reports
- Setup, configure and manage apps and integrations with custom Bluetooth SIG tools and commercial systems like Slack
- Research and provide recommendations on products, plug-ins, and roadmap features for future enhancements to support business objectives
- Train users on best practices and guidelines to support the use of products
- Manage user permissions according to the needs of spaces, working groups, and teams
- A strong bias for action and the ability to work and thrive in ambiguity
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience as an administrator for Atlassian products, Slack, or similar Enterprise systems
- Extensive knowledge of administering cloud applications in a large, multi-methodology organization
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to multitask in a deadline-oriented environment
- Analytical & quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom
- Customer-focused and ability to act with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism
- Skilled in maintaining, collaborating and supporting relationships at all levels across the organization
- Passionate about having fun to create a positive environment
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
The Bluetooth SIG offers an excellent benefits package including health, prescription drug, short-term and long-term disability, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, and 401(k).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Bluetooth SIG, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, National Guard or reserve unit obligation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consistent with applicable federal and state law, Bluetooth SIG, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment to a job, employment practice, or the work environment that makes it possible for an individual with a disability to enjoy an equal employment opportunity. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com