What are you up to and how can we help?
Many New Techies have asked to have a virtual way to connect with our community along with our in person events (yes, they’re coming back soon :). We heard you and we’re rolling out a way to connect virtually! And since it’s online, anyone around the world is welcome to join us.
Please join us on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 11:30am PST to connect with your fellow New Techies. You’ll feel like a neighbor who’s coming to the community block party. Meet new and old friends as you discover what’s happening in their lives, companies, and communities.
What this is:
- A fun, safe, and welcoming online neighborhood experience
- A virtual community caring and sharing to make meaningful connections
- 90 minutes to learn, laugh, and build relationships with interesting and passionate people (Stay as long or short a time as you like)
- An experience where being curious about others leads to magical opportunities
- A chance to be human and share who you are and what you’re up to with other cool people
What this is not:
- A place to find leads for your business
- A time to sell or treat people like potential customers
- An opportunity to be self promotional
Who Should Attend:
* Join us if this is you and share this event with your friends and colleagues who may be interested in the experience.
- Anyone interested in building relationships with interesting people
- Anyone looking to meet people in the PNW tech community and beyond
- Anyone looking to exhale from daily stress to be with people looking to laugh, learn, and connect
*You are welcome to come and go as you please and drop in for as long or short a time as you like.
By registering for this, or any other New Tech Northwest, event you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct.