Join us during your lunch break to learn some helpful insights from Dave Parker, an expert in scaling startups to growth and exit.
- What makes a good idea? And how can you know before you leave you day job to make the leap?
- What are the 14 successful revenue models used in tech and which one should you pick to know how you will make money?
Dave is a 5X founder and has been part of 10 transactions, as founder, operator, board member, and advisor. His primary time is spent helping founders scale their companies for growth and exit. As a community builder, and speaker he works with accelerators and startup programs worldwide, having formerly served as SVP of Program of UP Global (Startup Weekend + Startup America, sold to Techstars). The author of “Trajectory: Startup – Ideation to Product/Market Fit”. The book helps early-stage founders understand what they can test and know about their startup idea before they take the leap and leave their day job. The book also includes research on >2500 funded companies and the 14 revenue models that made them successful. A free excerpt here.
He serves on the Board of Directors for four NW mid-market companies and as an Advisory Board Member to dozens of early-stage tech companies on the West Coast. His role with these companies is to provide governance, go-to-market strategy, and growth advisory in preparation for fundraising and exit strategies.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone interested in becoming an entrepreneur
- Anyone with a business or product idea
- Anyone working at a startup