Thursday – September 26, 2019
Galvanize, 111 S Jackson St, Seattle, WA 98104
Don’t miss out on:
- Professional head shots by David Rutkoske
- A large area to meet with local hiring companies and coding schools
- Resume Review Area for you to have professional recruiters review your resume and help you optimize it
- With the Job Seeker + Resume Interview ticket purchase
THIS IS YOUR KIND OF JOB FAIR!
If you’ve ever been to a New Tech Northwest event and experienced our vibrant community, then you already know that this is going to be a great job fair. Grab an early ticket!
Participating employers have included Nintendo, Zulily, Cloutera, Culture Foundry, Wyzecam, Rational Consulting, User Research International, Luxoft, 4C Insights, UW Tacoma School of Engineering, Yoh, Galvanize, Appsheet and more! Employers will receive your contact information to be able to follow up with everyone who attends.
Job fair ticket time slots indicate what time you can arrive. No matter which slot you sign up for, you can stay until the END of the event.
4:00 PM – Registration Check-in begins – Event Opens; please come to registration at the hour you sign up for to ensure a flow of everyone getting in without having a long wait in line.
7:00 PM – Event Closes.
Want to have an employer recruiting table at this event?
Or want to attend as a recruiter for free?
** FEATURED JOBS **
- Software Development Engineers
- Salesforce Admins/Developers
- Data Engineers
- Technical Project Managers
- App Engineers
- Database Admins
- System Admins
- Program Managers
- Business Analysts
- Sales Ops Analysts
Interested in attending this event for free? Consider being a volunteer!