509-572-0994 | email@example.com | Seattle Relocate – 2 wks | github.com/kenxwagner | linkedin.com/in/4kenwagner
5 years C#, C++, and XML.
2+ years: Java, SQL, CSS3, and HTML5 | 2 years: Android, PHP |
Light usage: Python, Ruby
Methodologies: 4 years SDLC and Software Testing, 3+ years Agile, 2+ years Scrum, 1+ year Waterfall.
Platforms: Windows, Android.
Version Control: Git Bash, Github for Windows
IDEs: Visual Studio, Android Studio, Net Beans
Test Software: HP ALM, Selenium IDE ERP
Cayuse Technologies (Subcontract to Procom) – Pendleton, OR July 2015 to Current
Client: Telecom | Data Migration Project
Position: Software Developer
Perform Data Analysis, design and write SQL Queries in critical Data Migration. Designing a prototype web dashboard for: projects, data analysis, issues, automation tools, documentation, and reports..
Ken Wagner Web Design and Tech – Kennewick, WA Jan 2010 to Current
Entrepreneur | Software Developer
Perform roles as technician, software development for Android and Web Applications.
* Published Android Application called Edison Facts on Google Play.
* Deployed websites (inactive): WebDesignandTech.com, and UseTheTalent.com, Vote4Barb.com.
* Prototyped websites: DragonAPS.com, Joe-Ellz.com, and DJRichochet.com.
* Building weather app, real-estate app, FAQ app, and games for clients.
Cayuse Technologies (Subcontract to Accenture) – Pendleton, OR May 2013 to April 2015
Client: Cayuse Bench | Cayuse Projects
March 2015 to April 2015
Position: Software Associate | Developer | Tester
* Analyzed and decompiled iOS mobile application of tribal language for design and layout.
Client: Top 5 Global Institution | Xign.net Order-To-Pay May 2013 to March 2015
* Utilized Agile/Waterfall and documented in HP Quality Center/HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
* Tested largest Supply Chain Finance Web App – B2B Java API using SOAP, JS, XML, CSV, and CSS.
Client Project: Data Extract Demos. | Position: Business Analyst Nov 2014 to March 2015
* Participated as Software/Database Engineer to assist OTP customers with delivered data files.
* Created custom data maps, split multi-million line CSV files for customers and team members.
Client Project: Domestic client exit Order-To-Pay. | Position: Data Analyst | STE
Jan 2014 to March 2015
* Test lead: Wrote test plan, test strategy, 200+ test cases, rewrote tests after environment changes.
* Redirected test procedures for 10 testers, finished 30 days early, ended project 2 weeks sooner.
* Utilized Agile and Scrum methodology to process 60+ customers and terabytes of CSV data.
Client Project: Order-To-Pay (Rel. 13). | Position: Software Test Engineer (STE)
Mar 2014 to March 2015
* Trained team members in XML code writing and schema requirements for various files in testing.
Client Project: Java Extract Tool | Position: Data Analyst | STE Apr 2014 to Feb 2015
* Wrote design requirements for Critical Java app without code access, based on anticipated customer demands; tested and recorded defects in 16+ rapid releases.
* Test lead: Wrote test plan, test strategy, test cases, version requirements, and resources.
* Developed and executed test strategy, plans, procedures, reviews, and test team audits.
Client Project: International exit Order-To-Pay. | Position: Data Analyst | STE
Oct 2013 to March 2014
* Performed data analysis, data validation, security testing, planning and writing test cases.
Client Project: Order-To-Pay (Rel. 12.4.1). | Position: Software Test Engineer
Sep 2013 to Nov 2013
* Lead tester and test writer in testing Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) patch in sandbox and live.
Client Project: Order-To-Pay (Rel. 12.3/12.4). | Position: Software Test Engineer
May 2013 to Feb 2014
* Noted as only member of 14 person team to write XML code for Integration Test of 4 Java APIs.
IHS Inc. | Dolphin Software – Lake Oswego, OR Feb 2007 to Oct 2008
Data Services Sorter
Performed data analysis designed layout for custom MSDS database for Fortune 500 companies. Business analysis used to altered code of, or created automated processes to double productivity, and lower shipping errors by 85%.
* Initiated use of off the shelf automation software solve PDF file issues, reducing paper use by 100,000 sheets per year saving 100s hours in labor each year.
* Elements of Agile and Scrum methodology were utilized.
* Introduced method that removed open access to client data, but allowed access to needed files.
Project: Business Analysis: Schering-Plough Foreign Language MSDS Processing Redesign
* Used VBA automation and templates to speed processing time from 90+ minutes to 10-15 minutes.
Project: Data Analysis
* Standardized all client records for automatic processes and migration of legacy data.
Project: Data Analysis of British Petroleum (BP) Azerbaijan Oil Field
* Analyzed, organized, and designed database layout from 3000+ files written in 14 foreign languages.
Motormind Inc. Computer Services – Beaverton, OR June 2006 to Jan 2010
Fixed Windows PCs, Operated Ubuntu Linux, Websites: Motormind, Invent Connect, and EdisonFinder.com.
Intel (Contract) – Hillsboro, OR Jan 2006 to Jan 2007
* Test Member of Utest.com for freelance testing of Websites.
* Cayuse Technologies activities:
o Took training on Android, SQL, and PHP through classes.
o Co-Creating training course on GitHub, Android, and building an in house quiz site and application.
Columbia Basin College – Pasco, WA Jan 2010 to Dec 2011 A.A.S. Degree in Computer Science – Internet Specialist with C++ Emphasis
CompTIA A+ Certification October 2005
Columbia Basin College – Pasco, WA Sep 1997 to June 1998
* Major – PC Specialist
Washington State University – Pullman, WA Aug 1995 to May 1997
* Major – Mechanical Engineering | Minor – Music