Michael J. Galligar
Ph (847) 204-9290
Content Management Systems
User Centered Design
Web Development Certificate
Student at Seattle University
Seattle, WA Sept 2014 – Mar 2017
· Created several websites using WordPress and Angular:
· Learned how to successfully design and implement a website from start to finish as an individual and part of a web development team.
· Used third party web analytics to assess site access and usability.
· Created a portfolio showcasing work done throughout the course (link above).
Programmer for Variable Data Print:
PTI Marcom Central – Private Contractor
Private Contractor Seattle, WA: Dec 2014 – Jul 2016
· After finishing with Vision Integrated Graphics: Went to their supplier: PTI
· PTI is located in SanDeigo, CA:
· Work as team member-from home. Attend meetings via SalesForce.
· Collaborate and work on projects.
· Learn how to create code that clients can edit.
Lead Template Programmer:
Vision Integrated Graphics
Employee Chicago, IL: Jan 1997 – Sept 2013
Private Contractor Seattle, WA: Sept 2013 – Jan 2014
· After moving to Seattle, Continued a professional relationship with Vision Integrated Graphics.
· Implemented, managed, and maintained warehouse inventory system (InterlinkOne) for 75 clients & over 3,000 products.
· Create Variable Data templates using FusionPro from PTI Marcom Central.
Customer Service Representative, Trainer, Research Associate:
Chicago, IL: 1986 – 1997
· Worked with international dealers in U.S.A., Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, bringing in multiple dealers.
· Assisted company chemist in product quality research.
· Conducted training seminars across the US and internationally.
· Maintained customer service relations with clients in person and over the phone.
Night Shift Manager:
Chicago, IL: 1984-1985
· Brought in new technology that saved the company 50% in operating costs.
· Supervised and trained fellow employees.
Seattle University Web Development Certificate 2014 – 2017
B.A. in Art, Illinois State University, Normal, IL 1978 – 1982
Nanzan University, Nagoya, Japan 1981