Aline Vida, PMP®
Seattle, WA 98102 | firstname.lastname@example.org |
Highly accomplished Manager with progressive experience in multiple aspects of technology leadership including IT operations, and business continuity. Earned PMP and ITIL certification. Noted for the ability to expertly drive processes while successfully supervising, training, and motivating teams. Skilled in planning new and changed IT services including cost/schedule estimations and operational impacts and actively monitor service delivery and customer satisfaction to maintain a high standard of service. Core competencies include:
ü Technical Operations Management
ü IT Project Management
ü Business Continuity
ü Computer Facility Management
ü Status Reports & Cost Estimates
ü Staff Supervision & Training
ü Technical Consultation
ü Systems Administration
ü Problem Resolution
ü Develop Project Schedules
ü Stakeholder Management
ü Leading Progress Meetings
Ellucian / Seattle University, Seattle, WA (2013 – Present)
Project Manager – Information Security Analyst (2017- Present)
Gather IT Security compliance requirements and manage projects related to risk tolerance.
Verify that adequate and effective security processes and controls are followed as directed by the University.
Work across multiple organizational units, bringing them together to manifest proactive security measures and reactive solutions that satisfy the University’s business and security needs.
· Support the security compliance program
· Establish appropriate assessments for IT management and system owners
· Manage and track risk mitigation and remediation activities
· Communicate compliance program results to senior management
IT Lab Manager Promotion (2015 – 2017)
Manage technical and operational matters within multiple labs across campus. Supervise and train student lab assistants. Coordinate groups and events using lab equipment. Author technical documentation for hardware and software use. Document and present technical processes in easy to understand formats. Provide recommendations on lab equipment upgrades and contribute to purchasing decisions associated with computer hardware and software. Maintained lab equipment supplies and inventory. Facilitated end user training sessions and collaborated with business leads, decision makers and end users to define proposed business processes.
· Spearheaded successful equipment deployments on campus within established deadlines.
· Developed status reports, cost estimates, and resource plans.
· Make important decisions and drive decision-making across projects.
· Coordinate with customers to gather requirements and manage expectations.
· Recipient of multiple awards for performance excellence including Grow Together Award – ITIL v3 Certification (2016), Grow Together Award – Building Team Unity (2016), On the Spot Award – Amaze & Attract (2015), and On the Spot Award – Enabling Customer Greatness (2015).
Technical Support Specialist (2013 – 2015)
Maintained sole accountability for providing IT service delivery and connectivity support for Seattle University systems in an academic environment. Managed troubleshooting and technical support services while ensuring proper functionality of all technical components. Installed hardware and peripheral components including monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user’s premises. Coordinated deliverables across multiple departments while providing high-quality customer service and status updates. Facilitated end user training tasks. Utilized remote desktop management technology and tools.
· Served as the primary point of contact concerning system operations, diagnoses, and problem resolution associated with system hardware, software, and operator problems across several labs on campus.
· Tested and evaluated proposed hardware and software while determining efficiency, compatibility, and reliability with existing computer systems, peripherals, and the network.
· Supervised, coached, and motivated student workers in executing moves, computer imaging, and troubleshooting.
IBM / Thomson Reuters, New York, NY (2007 – 2013)
System Services Representative (SSR)
Charged with accountability for providing IT service delivery and connectivity support for Reuters Market Data systems in a fast-paced, real-time financial management environment. Performed project management initiatives including deliverables, reporting, and budgeting. Served as a key team contributor for numerous projects from inception through completion. Executed project plan associated with site readiness, hardware procurement, and post job completion reporting. Tracked change management process to ensure team was updated on all issues. Migrated away from old servers to new servers and validated configurations. Oversaw migration to ensure new network performed smoothly. Ensured high-quality customer service while providing status updates to Service Delivery Managers. Performed due diligence prior to on-site service visits. Achieved Cisco certification at a higher level than required to enable territory to meet its contractual obligations. Earned IBM Means Service Award.
· Acknowledged for performance excellence involving client support with the IBM 2011 Means Service Award.
· Championed efforts to avoid lapses in coverage and potential customer satisfaction issues by developing a method to communicate with customers while extending support service through maintenance contracts.
· Led efforts to resolve connectivity problems for LAN/WAN, VPN, Cisco 2600 series routers, Cisco 2900 series switches, hubs, lateral patch panels, workstation wall ports, and cabling.
· Managed computer and application enhancements, maintenance, and workstation repairs.
· Implemented hardware/software upgrades of network devices at client locations for Internet Protocol project.
· Performed system administration tasks associated with installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining the network communications system.
· Led efforts to upgrade 300+ servers across multiple US locations.
· Upgraded matching service application that provided financial institutions with direct market access via a prime broker for price discovery, trade execution, and straight-through processing.
Unisys / Metropolitan Transit Authority, New York, NY (2007)
PC Specialist (Contract)
Oversaw asset reconciliation project by performing, reviewing, and reconciling physical inventories of IT assets.
· Managed support initiatives for upgrade/move projects for MTA’s depots, subway stations, and campus offices.
· Configured, installed, and maintained Windows computers.
Geeks on Time, New York, NY (2006)
Desktop Support Analyst / Trainer
Supported desktop computers, applications, peripherals, and related technology. Installed and tested systems within established standards and guidelines. Handled end user training and helpdesk operations. Problem solved file services, email, application servers, and administrative systems.
· Spearheaded efforts to provide operational, security, and technical support to businesses and home users.
· Assessed system and network issues using independent analyses, initiative, and sound judgment.
Education & Credentials
Associate of Arts – American Academy of Dramatic Arts
Certifications: PMP, ITIL, A+, Network +, CCNA, Security +, Bloomberg Certification, MCP, Dell Server
Professional Development: Various Project Management training including but not limited to Strategic Influencing for Project Managers, How to Handle Project Politics
Affiliations: Project Management Institute, Broadcast Music Inc., United Way Volunteer
- Project Coordination
- project management
To contact this candidate email email@example.com