Epicodus…………Certificate in Web Development 2018 – 2019
George Mason University…………..Bachelor of Science in Psychology 2009-2013
Eleno-r is an online portfolio website and web application being developed for an artist. It is a fullstack application that is comprised of three sub projects:
- Eleno-r: React application that serves as a website portfolio for a Portland OR based artist. The Eleno-r application consumes a RESTful C# web api to display content to a user.
- Server: C# web api that servers as the backend of the Eleno-r application and the Mission Control application. This solution uses the Entity ORM Framework to communicate to a MySql database.
- Mission Control: Vue application that serves as the admin portal to the Eleno-r website. This application contains the necessary CRUD functionality to change the content on Eleno-r, and also is connected to several external api’s that allow the artist to source content more efficiently.
QA Engineer, The Daylight Studio, 2019
- Configured virtual machines to set up a stable environment for a Laravel project.
- Engineered over 200 end-to-end tests using Cypress.js.
- Provided documentation on test failures, potential fixes, and bugs found during testing.
Intern, The Daylight Studio, 2019
- Worked in an agile environment to implement features required for each sprint.
- Created the backend architecture and engineered RESTful API endpoints.
- Managed application state by creating Vuex modules.
- Collaborated with the design team and other engineers to create custom layouts for the
Research Assistant II, Oregon Health and Science University, 2018
- Collaborated with senior researchers to produce experiment time lines and arrange for technical support.
- Curated datatables for tracking laboratory supplies, freezer inventory, and experiment results.
- Designed tools to monitor mouse colony status and animal availability.
Research Assistant II, Oregon National Primate Research Center, 2015-2018
- Maintained electronic health record databases for the study.
- Authored technical documentation detailing how to perform experimental procedures used in the laboratory.
- Compiled and maintained extensive Excel databases detailing individual fluid consumption, blood ethanol concentration, and health information.
- Integration Testing
- Restful API
- Unit Testing
Certificate in Web Development at Epicodus
Bachelor of Science in Psychology at George Mason University
Minor in Art and Visual Technology
QA Engineer at Daylight Studio
Wrote over 250 integration tests using Cypress.js for a complex web form used in Laravel application.
Intern at Daylight Studio
Full stack web development position using Vue, Node, Express, and MongoDB. I engineered RESTful api endpoints and classes on the backend, and managed application state with Vuex modules and developed Vue components based off of wireframes from the agency design team.
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org