Seattle, WA 98121 firstname.lastname@example.org (503)-383-8769 Portfolio: christina-yesipenko.com
● UX Design Immersive Course at General Assembly (07/18-09/18)
● UX Designer/Creator of Outfitters (Present)
– This is an app that I am currently creating, it’s a virtual closet. This app lets you
input items into the virtual closet and creates outfits by category while coordinating with the weather. You can even shop through the app and the items that are bought, would be put into the closet. A user is also able to donate the items that aren’t being used anymore.
– The research that was done included competitive analysis, persona, journey map, storyboard, problem and solution statements as well as interviews. Information architecture was done at this time as well.
– The first usability testing was done with paper sketches, two users were tested each time, that included a total of two paper prototypes. Then I used the application Sketch to create wireframes and prototypes.
– The final sample was done using Adobe XD and tested with a good flow.
● UX Designer at Container Labs (09/18-11/18)
– This project was a HR system in the U.K. that focused on the administration and the panel members.
– The research that I contributed to was; researching the U.K systems, competitors, collaborate in the problem/solution statement, created a journey map and user testing with current website.
– After the research I created sketches and made 2 user flows one for the panel members and one for the administration. I also did the usability testing with paper prototypes, with 2 participants.
● Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision and Omnigraffle
- Adobe XD
UX Design Immersive at General Assembly