I am an ambitious individual working in a GIS / data visualization role that involves
both development and analysis. I have international and domestic experience
working with spatial analysis, statistics, and modelling while incorporating various
factors. My goal is to work in a role which focuses on analyzing statistics and
building graphic, dynamic dashboards while incorporating spatial analysis to help
streamline processes. I hope to be able to learn new skills, expand my knowledge
base, and challenge myself as a professional in a diverse work environment.
GIS Analyst / Developer – Verizon
• Automate various projects / processes for multiple teams via Python within ArcGIS.
• Build dashboards via Tableau to display complex datasets.
• Database management of fiber, construction, and wireless network.
• Statistical analysis / visualization of budget sheets for streamlining of finances.
Data Analyst – Comtech
• Provision data to support deployment of internal and external systems.
• Collect, analyze and quality review data using a variety of in-house tools.
• Generate reports via Python for PSAP boundaries through ArcGIS.
• Run SQL queries for QA/QC and database management.
Data Analyst – University of Miami
• Obtaining and post-processing (mosaic, filter, georeferencing) historical imagery from.
• Vector QA/QC – create study areas/methods for NDVI extraction, post-processing.
• Use Modelbuilder in GIS in cohesion with Python to generate streamlined processes.
• Statistical analysis of seagrass populations to examine temporal trends.
Data Assistant – University of Miami
• Analyze temporal, spatial, and statistical changes due to fracturing of seagrass beds.
• Model built in R to account for dynamic population dynamics (fusion, fission, fracture) and to
project their populations under varying circumstances.
• ArcGIS Pro to delineate historic photos, dissolve all features into a 500m radius
study site, intersect to determine what percentage of patches is contributing to
others, clip to calculate how many patches were fractured from initial patch, map
algebra to determine percentage and ratios.
Oceanography at University of Washington
Ecology at University of Miami
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org