Software Engineer | Full Stack Developer
- An art major turned developer proficient in Python, MEAN, and C#/.NET full-stacks. Able to develop applications from scratch, set up SQL databases, and deploy. Proven worker who is quick to learn and demonstrate new skills.
- Coding Dojo, Dec 2017
- Cert. of Completion – Intensive 14-week program including 1000+ hours of training. Completed 3 full-stacks in Python, MEAN, and C#/.NET. Daily whiteboarding algorithm challenges. Group hackathon projects.
- 3 Black Belts – 95% or more on a 4.5 hour full-stack project.
- University of Helsinki: MOOC, Aug 2017
- Cert. of Completion – Object-Oriented Programming with Java online course.
- University of Washington, June 2010
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography – Contemporary art course focusing on photography, photo-media, gallery work, installations and art history.
- Grand Image, October 2012 – September 2017
- Lead Print Technician | Proofer – Managed printing queue for a fine-art reproduction company. Color corrected digital captures to match original artwork. Automated production and image processing. Maintained 7-9 large format inkjet printers.
- Third and Wall Art Group, March 2011 – September 2012
- Shipping | Photography | Production – Pulled and shipped poster orders, photographed originals for reproduction, and color corrected captures to match originals.
- Sherwin Williams Paint, October 2010 – February 2011
- Sales Associate – Assisted customers in selecting paint supplies and mixing paint. Managed inventory, processed transactions.
- Activity Center – an event organizing app designed to be a simple platform for a community. It allows users to create events and RSVP to other non-conflicting events.
- Tech – C#/.NET, Entity, MySQL, Twitter Bootstrap, AWS, Git, HTML5, CSS3
- Inventory Manager – an inventory management program designed to handle supply counts and orders. It was built with Microsoft Excel integration to ease the transition from manually updating stock counts.
- Tech – Java, Apache POI
- C# Uno – a recreation of the popular card game. Written with a small team during an afternoon hackathon, it runs entirely in terminal and but allows the player to match against up to 9 computer components.
- Tech – C#/.Net, Git
- CRUD Operations
- RESTful architecture
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Web APIs