Full Stack Web Developer
Genevieve M. Schultz
(206) 445-9165 | email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/genevieveschultz
– Heroku Deployment, Git, Command Line, WordPress
– PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, phpMyAdmin
– Experience with database monitoring, queries, reporting, data analysis, and data visualization
Web Design Skills
– CSS3, CSS Grid, Bootstrap CSS, Materialize CSS and Material Design, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Balsamiq
– Understand fundamentals of Responsive Web Design and User Accessibility
– ClientTrack, Salesforce, Tableau, Trello
– Proven ability to work well independently and as a team player
– Learn quickly and work thoroughly with great attention to detail
Freelance Work/Projects 2017 – 2018
General Assembly Web Development Immersive Student Projects
– Travel Planning Web Application using Google Maps APIs, RESTful routes, PostgreSQL, Node.js
– React Group Project: Web Application to create a Spotify playlist based on the mood of an uploaded photograph; React.js, MongoDB, Material UI, Spotify API, and Cloudinary API were used.
– Python Django-based website for multiple users to upload images and have social interactions
– Coding, Technical, and Design consulting on https://www.vettedbyvets.org project, including creating a Coming Soon landing page in 2018
Recent Work Experience
Domestic Violence Shelter Advocate | New Beginnings, Seattle | 7/2016 – 3/2017 |
Shelter Counselor | Compass Housing Alliance, Seattle | 6/2016 – 9/2016 |
Eligibility & Resource Specialist | Hopelink, North & East King County | 9/2014 – 6/2016 |
– Compiled and processed Housing Stability Project, energy assistance, and emergency financial assistance applications as Eligibility and Resource Specialist (ERS); utilized ClientTrack database and Excel to organize client data and reports.
– Advocated for clients who faced obstacles to housing and financial self-sufficiency, working as a liaison to other social services agencies, landlords, utility companies, government agencies, and more as an ERS.
– Collected and managed confidential client data while taking on unexpected work assignments as an ERS, shelter counselor, and domestic violence advocate.
– Resolved conflicts with clients and customers by calmly and thoroughly explaining specific organizational policies and restrictions.
General Assembly | Seattle, WA | Web Development Immersive | 2018 |
University of Michigan | Coursera.org | Basics of Web Development & Coding Specialization (Online Certificates) | 2017 |
University of Washington | Seattle, WA | B.A. Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies | 2011 |
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org