Management consulting professional with 13 years of progressive experience in strategic, business & technology advisory. Deep understanding of both business & technology with experience in leading cross functional teams in several strategic engagements for Fortune 500 customers. Decisive leader and a valuable interface between business executives & technology designers. Analytical and result oriented approach with emphasis on delivery excellence, customer satisfaction and value generation. Perceived as a dependable executioner who instills confidence in all stakeholders and brings ideas to reality.
· Program Management
· Business and Technology Strategy development
· Business, Process & Technology transformation
· Service management and ITIL
· Organization Change management
· Business development & pre sales
· Partner Management & Governance
· Financial analysis and Business modelling
2014 – Present | Program Manager | Ericsson Seattle, WA
Manage presales, scoping, budgeting and execution of large scale programs in areas of Technology Integration, Product Management, Business transformations and Service Management
· Currently managing Robotic Process Automation program (using Blue Prism) to improve operations efficiency for service request management – In progress. Expected to improve ticket management time from 1.5 hours to 10 minutes.
· Built a 30-member team ground up to support Ericsson’s Product and Service Catalog to enhance the time to market for T-Mobile’s 4000 product changes a month resulting in $15 million recurring revenue per year
· Led the launch readiness assessment for the deployment of prepaid billing platform for 7 million prepaid customers for T-Mobile. Planned for product deployment across multiple applications from 3 vendors and achieved successful roll-out.
· Program Managed the successful transition from Solution Delivery to Service Operations for 17 major work streams to initiate the 8 year multi-million dollars managed services contract.
· Led the Assessment phase of T-Mobile’s customer experience and billing transformation. Gathered and analyzed 30,000 business requirements, developed to-be business processes and defined transformation roadmap for $660 mn transformation
· Spearheaded the development of Ericsson’s DevOps solution on a hybrid cloud platform from Ideation to Implementation in capacity of Product development manager. Liaised between Executive management and technology teams, gathered requirements, hired resources, led product development, facilitated knowledge sharing and integrated product into solutions.
2012 – 2014 | Lead Strategy Consultant | Ericsson Bangalore, India
Lead teams of 4-10 consultants for delivering Consulting engagements in areas of Marketing & Corporate Strategy for Ericsson’s customers and internal C-level stakeholders
· Conducted value chain analysis and developed a business case for Ericsson’s Internet of Things (IoT) platform for Utility industry. Developed commercial, partnership and financial models for different implementations.
· Developed Go-To-Market Strategy for CTO of Ericsson India to enable offer development in growth areas. This strategy focused on strategic positioning Ericsson India for transformation into a competitive software service provider in the ICT space
· Developed Ericson consulting Go-to-Market blueprint methodology that was implemented across global customer accounts as a standard method of presales and marketing
· Established from scratch an offshore bid factory for global sales support and saved 100,000 man hours in the first two years resulting into improved sales focus by key account managers and front line sales personnel.
· Developed business case for business opportunity analysis for Ericsson’s investment in Education, Manufacturing, Retail and Media industries. These recommendations enabled strategic decision making by global M&A team.
· Determined Vendor selection methodology and shortlisted vendors for a Greenfield Nigerian operator. Analyzed global telecom service providers and recommended vendors for core network infrastructure, IT systems and managed services.
· Developed Business case and pricing strategy for an acquisition by Ericsson in the APAC region. Applied standard pricing techniques and ascertained profit to assess viability of acquisition
2003 – 2011 | Lead – Technology Strategy | Patni America’s Inc Bloomington, IL
Determine technology roadmap for IT backbone of Marketing Management function. Onshore Service Delivery Manager for integration, transformation and modernization programs. Lead SME for set up and management of service operations function
· Responsible for IT strategy for the Marketing Management domain to optimize of technology resources for operations efficiency while ensuring agility to adapt changing business needs
· Rationalized application portfolio by defining end state architecture and roadmap to consolidated software applications to lower operating costs by achieving $800K savings per year
· Supervised the application modernization and transformation of several IT systems from legacy to open source systems. Managed end-to-end application development and successful transition to operations. Set up offsite and offshore development centers achieve seamless delivery excellence at lower costs.
· Designed Software Service Management Life Cycle Suite based on ITIL principles. Supported IT applications for Incident management, change management and problem management.
· Engaged with client stakeholders to evaluate business development opportunities and add on sales
2003 – 2003 | Purchase Executive | Supreme Telecommunications Mumbai, India
· Managed vendor relationship for procuring equipment for major public and private sector Telecom projects
· Performed quality checks, managed supply chain and was involved in price negotiations and vendor relationship management
Post Graduate Diploma in Management | Indian Institute of Management 2012
Masters of Science in Software engineering | Birla Institute of Technology & Science 2006
Bachelor of Engineering | Mumbai University 2002
Scaled Agile Certified – Agile Leader and Agile Practitioner
TMForum certified Process Modeller
ITIL certified – Foundation certification in IT service management
Certificate in Business Analytics – Kelley School of Business
Certified people manager assessed by PDI Ninth House. Acknowledged as Future Leader by Ericsson leadership
RECOGNITIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
· Identified as one top 20 high performing leaders in Ericsson USA and part of Leadership program for professionals
· Published White paper on Internet of Things- M2M: The wave at Indian coast in Telecom Business Review magazine
· President Award for Q3-2014 for outstanding contribution towards business excellence (awarded to 2% of employees)
· High Performing Minion award for exceptional contribution in Customer Experience Transformation project
· Patni Team award for year 2004 and 2005 for exceptional delivery results
US Permanent resident authorized to work without requiring visa sponsorship
Academic Research – Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay 2003
Volunteer: McLean County Indian Association, EKAL Foundation, Central Illinois Cricket Association 2006-2011
- change management
- Management Consulting
- Program Management and Governance
- Service Operations
- Strategy Development and Software Project Management