Growth-focused software developer student that holds a passion for solving complex technical
Proficient at effectively communicating with others and able to articulate technical solutions.
Education / Skills
Bachelor’s Degree In Software Development,
Green River College – Auburn, WA
2016 – 2019
Washington Opportunity Scholarship
Green River Foundation Scholarship
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Courses: Design Patterns, Software Maintenance, Data Structures, Algorithms, Discrete Mathematics, Agile Methodology
Exposure: Nodejs, Python, Ruby, C, CORS, Google Cloud Platform
Certifications: Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Graph Algorithm Visualizer [Duo Project] Jun 2018 – Current
Pair programmed/developed graph data structure and algorithm web app to assist
students studying graph algorithms and remove the barrier of entry of having to draw
out random graphs to practice on.
● MVC Pattern
● Command Pattern
● Object Oriented
● I created an Engine class to manage all 2D rendering.
● I utilized MVC to structure the entire program flow.
● I implemented Command Pattern to
● I represented Graph Data Structure through objects.
Mpowerment HIV Testing Map [Volunteer] Mar 2018 – Jun 2018
Worked on a team to build an informational website for the non-profit organization Mpowerment, to help men at risk of HIV. Our focus was the testing center finder, made
with a front-facing Google Map and an admin backend for data manipulation.
● JQuery / AJAX
● Google API
● MySQL Database
● FatFree PHP MVC
● I created the single page admin dashboard using AJAX.
● I utilized Google SearchBox for easy location registering.
● I managed the database for admin location registering.
● I set up weekday/service filters on the map location list.
Sentence Generator Forum [Solo Project] Jan 2018 – Mar 2018
I created a machine learning inspired forum that kept track of all user posts and would
have users’ accounts create random posts in their absence based on their content.
● FatFree PHP MVC
● PHP / MySQL / PDO
● Material Design
● Jquery / AJAX
● Used MVC principles: routes, templates and PHP classes.
● Created a library for abstracting basic CRUD operations.
● Designed database for modeling a basic forum structure,
handling threads, posts, and users.
● Implemented N Gram based string parsing and generation
to randomly create posts/threads based on user content.
iGrad Registration Web App [Volunteer Kent iGrad] Sep 2017 – Dec 2017
Worked on an agile team of 4 as lead backend developer and team organizer to develop a
Web App solution to replace iGrad’s 20 page paper application process.
● PHP / MySQL
● Bootstrap / JQuery
● Forms / Validation
● I implemented a self-rendering/validating component
system to streamline the process of creating forms.
● I handled all of the AJAX calls client side.
● I managed team meetings and backlog.
Java Web Crawler [Solo Project] Sep 2017 – Dec 2017
● Java / JSoup
● Design Patterns
● Data Structures
● Used JSoup library to abstract HTTP requests for pages.
● Followed Consumer-Producer design pattern.
● Managed requests/parsing concurrently with threads.
● Applied various Data Structures: Maps, Queues, Sets.
Student Help Desk [Work] Sep 2016 – Sep 2018
● Customer Service
● Work Orders
● Google Sheets / Excel
● Provided technical solutions for students and faculty.
● Was responsible for over 200 systems in computer lab.
● Assisted school IT with troubleshooting and refreshes.
● Maintained inventory and patron metrics.
- Bootstrap 4
- Fast Learning
- REST API
- Version Control
3/1/2016 - 6/1/2019
Bachelors in Software Development, Computer Science at Green River College
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org