2201 4th Ave, Apt #312
Seattle, WA 98121
Versatile engineer, scientist, and graduate student seeking an internship or co-op related to cybersecurity. Strong technical focus with experience in programming, data analysis, and problem solving. Currently pursuing a Master of Science degree in Computer Science.
Northeastern University – Seattle Seattle, WA
Master of Science in Computer Science — May 2020
GPA: 3.83 out of 4.00
Lamar University Beaumont, TX
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering — May 2016
Minors in Mathematics & Chemistry — GPA: 3.52 out of 4.00
· Calculus (Differential, Integral, & Multivariable)
· Discrete Mathematics
· Object-Oriented Programming
· Data Structures
· Computer Systems
· Knowledge of Git version control system.
· Proficient with both Windows and Linux operating systems.
· Experience writing computer code in the following programming languages:
o C & C++
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) — May 2017 – May 2018
Research Fellow / Programmer / Data Analyst Baltimore, MD
· Developed a pipeline of programs using the Python programming language to clean terabytes of DNA sequence data.
· Analyzed cleaned DNA sequence data using Python and R programming languages.
· Used Biowulf, the NIH supercomputer cluster, to perform high-throughput parallel processing of terabytes of data.
· Trained incoming fellows on coding in Python and running software on high-performance computers (HPC).
Honeywell — Oct. 2016 – Mar. 2017
Intern / Project Engineer Houston, TX
· Built both steady-state and dynamic process models for operator training simulator (OTS).
· Organized meetings and collaborated with clients about project progress.
· Performed client/factory acceptance testing (FAT) for OTS.
· Developed training manuals for process operators to ensure safety and reliability.
· Integrated programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and human-machine interfaces (HMIs) with process models.
· American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) — 2013 – present
· Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honor Society) — 2016 – present
· Omega Chi Epsilon (Chemical Engineering Honor Society) — 2016 – present
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
· Lamar University: Dean’s List — Spring 2016
· Winner of the 2016 Lamar University Department
of Chemical Engineering capstone design project competition. — Spring 2016
- Object Oriented Programming
Aug 2018 to May 2020
Master of Science in Computer Science at Northeastern University
Aug 2013 to May 2016
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering at Lamar University
Minor in mathematics
Minor in chemistry
May 2017 to May 2018
Research Fellow / Data Analyst at National Institutes of Health
Oct 2016 to March 2017
Project Engineer & Intern at Honeywell