Senior Business Analyst & Project Manager
- (425) 505-7929
- Everett, Washington
Highly technical, hands-on Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager with a wealth of knowledge and experience in project management, web application development, client presentations, and software business analysis. Navigate fast-paced, technical environments utilizing a wide variety of tools to successfully analyze business processes, create new applications, and automate/streamline procedures. Effectively manage resources, timelines, and deliverables to ensure the successful conclusion of projects on-time and within budget/scope.
Tools & Systems:
Expert Microsoft Word & Excel Skills, Advanced Microsoft Visio & Project Skills, Adobe: InDesign Axure RP Prototype Design, MS SQL Server Configuration 2000/2003/2005, HTML, CFML.
Corporal Craig Maddy USMC – Everett, Washington 2014 – 2020
Personal Care Assistant
Served as a medical advocate, physical therapist, and personal care provider for Corporal Craig Maddy. Assisted in operating mechanical lifts, wheelchair transfers, medication administration, and physical therapy sessions.
· Orchestrated RN level care, medication, respiratory treatment, managed appointments and transportation needs. Coordinated schedules and documentation that ensured the best possible quality of care.
Reliant Energy – Houston, Texas 2011 – 2014
Online Business Analyst
Directly responsible for the preparation of software requirements and test plans for enterprise wide site re-branding and functional re-design. Documented technical specifications, test plans, and the coordination of vendor application development for multiple projects.
· Championed the complete customer web application re-branding and functional re-design from the Reliant brand to the new NRG Brand. Wrote requirements for 10- subsections that successfully concluded the integration.
· Maintained a large workload of new and existing projects/initiatives. Upon leaving, the work was distributed to four Business Analysts instead of a single source.
· Completed training and educational coursework as part of encouraged professional development initiatives. Earned the trust and respect of the senior leadership team.
MedTouch – Houston, Texas 2009 – 2011
Technical Services Manager
Strategically prepared the requirements specifications, UX/IA architecture in Adobe InDesign, quality assurance standards, and the evaluation of third party integrations.
· Consulted as a CMS application subject matter expert during the creation of a SiteCore CMS website for HealthSouth’s 100 hospitals. `Provided valuable insight during the development and launch process.
· Acted as the Business Analyst and Coder for the ColdFusion CFML website for Our Lady of the Lake Hospital. Re-branded the end-user interface of the website.
· Gained expertise in functional HTML prototypes created in Axure 5.6 as well as wireframe design utilizing Adobe InDesign software.
Lopez Negrete Communications – Houston, Texas 2008 – 2009
Interactive Development Manager
Guided and managed the interactive web development team, defined the software development standards, prepared project presentations, architected UI/UX experience, and developed interactive in-house projects for large clients.
· Assembled captivating project presentations, cost estimates, proposals, and development schedules. Gained buy-in from key stakeholders before kick-off.
· Conceptualized the UI/UX architecture for Walmart’s multi-cultural Hispanic web portal. Improved the end-user experience on the newly developed web portal.
· Installed software development standards and best practices. Trained and effectively enhanced the performance of the interactive web development team.
Six Foot Studios – Houston, Texas 2005 – 2008
Published SDLC standards and procedures, effectively managed the application development process for Fortune 500 clients, evaluated third party vendors, and established production development schedules.
· Routinely attended and facilitated client interviews that established project timelines, process flow charts, UI/UX architectures, use case scenarios, and other development milestones. Strengthened relationships across the board.
· Evaluated third party vendor performance and recommended selections based on data analyzed. Assertively negotiated contracts, renewals, and new business deals.
· Served as a Founding Committee Board Member of the Houston Interactive Marketing Association (HiMA.) Provided valuable input for the committee’s objectives.
Software Requirements Lead/Information Architect, NASA/Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas
Senior Technical Support Engineer – Europe, Macromedia, Brussels, Belgium
Software Engineer, ServerLogic Corporation, Bellevue, Washington
Software Engineer, Cotelligent, Bellevue, Washington
Software Specialist/Web Master, Northwest Multiple Listing Service, Kirkland, Washington
Network Provisioner/Certification Specialist, International Telcom Ltd., Seattle, Washington
Senior Sales Administrator, Matsushita Avionics Systems Corporation, Bothell, Washington
Technical Arts Degree in Business – Accounting & Computer Science (Honors)
Everett Community College – Everett, Washington
Professional Training & Certification
LinkedIn Learning Courses: Learning JIRA Software, Essential Training courses: HTML/Word/Excel/Visio
Microsoft approved course 4798: Intensive programming with C# and developing ASP .Net applications with Visual Studio .Net
SAIC’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Fast Track Process Training
Allaire’s Fast Track to Cold Fusion, Web Site Development, Advanced Cold Fusion, Fast Track to Flash ActionScript
Matsushita’s Dimensional People Skills, Manage Priorities & Meet Deadlines, Reading Dynamics for Business Professionals
- Adobe InDesign
- Axure Rapid Prototyping
- Axure RP
- Business Requirements
- content management systems
- Data Type Definition
- Database Design
- Database Normalization
- Enity Relationship Diagram
- Gantt Chart
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word
- Process Flow Charts
- project management
- Project Scheduling
- Requirements Analysis
- requirements elicitation
- Requirements Gathering
- Requirements Traceability
- Resource Management
- Site Maps
- Software Development
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Documentation
- Software Requirements
- System Requirements
- Technical Requirements
- Technical Support
- Use Case
- User Acceptance Testing
- User Interface Design
- web design
- web development