Kelsey Cox – Full Stack Developer
email@example.com || github.com/kelcc169 || linkedin.com/in/kelseyrcox
kelcc.com || (425) 749-6596 || Seattle, WA
Shelf Life – React, Typescript, Node.js, MongoDB, Express, JWT Auth
- Maintain your own personal library! Search the Open Library API for books to save to your library, filter your books by author or title, and track books that have been loaned and to whom.
LYS Finder – Express, PostrgeSQL, Sequelize, Node.js, EJS, Mapbox
- Find local yarn stores and save the ones you’re interested in. Maps results from the Ravelry API into Mapbox, then saves selected locations in a relational database.
- Practice solfeggio aural recognition in a two player game. Players take turns identifying different patterns aurally and repeating them by clicking the associated hand signs.
Scavenger Hunt – React, Express, Node.js, MondoDB, Mapbox, Cloudinary
- Create scavenger hunts of locations around Seattle and go on ones created by others. Uses Mapbox to show the approximate location of each photographed location.
Other Work Experience:
Carnation Elementary School, RSD – Music Teacher (September 2013 – June 2018)
- Taught elementary school students grades Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Mapped multi-year content knowledge requirements and created grade level plans to meet those standards.
- Generated tests for student growth to inform future instructional needs.
- General Assembly – Software Engineering Immersive – graduated August 2019
- University of Arizona – Bachelor of Music Education – graduated December 2010