Freelance full stack developer
Bellevue, WA 98006 | (425) 458-8955 | firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn | GitHub
Freelance full-stack developer with a passion for learning and problem-solving. Seeking opportunities to use coding skills to
contribute and support development teams and provide fresh, interesting ideas.
• C# • JQuery • MongoDB
• .NET Core • Python • Express.JS
• NoSQL • Django • Node.JS
• SQL • Flask • Typescript
• HTML5/CSS • GitBash
RECENT DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
• Developed Python based web application using object-oriented design, allowing users whom are not familiar with Japanese
language to be able to navigate in Japan for sightseeing locations featured in media.
• Implemented Google API script to obtain user’s geolocation and nearby landmarks based on device IP.
• Used Ajax to provide detailed filtering options and lists pages of landmarks as result.
• Utilized Unity engine to develop a “shoot’em up” game.
• Implemented features such as randomized geometric bullet patterns, object collisions, and movement patterns, and HP
calculations using C# backend.
• Developed single-page message board app using MEAN stack.
• Implemented RESTful routing with MongoDB for creating, deleting and modifying message data.
Laboratory Technician, Phoenix Laboratory, Mukilteo November 2018 – September 2019
• Responsible for operating laboratory equipment, conducting tests and submitting reports to other Technicians and clients.
Trained new assistants on data entry and basic laboratory techniques.
Data Analyst II, Pactera with Microsoft, Redmond April 2017 – September 2018
• Oversaw Japanese and Chinese data entry and annotation for machine learning model used in Outlook spam filter.
• Trained 20 new employees in China in 3 weeks to incorporate Chinese data into the model.
Central Operations Associate, Amazon, Seattle November 2016 – April 2017
• Monitored and managed logistics for Prime Now deliveries and supplies.
Certificate of 3 Fullstack Web Development, Coding Dojo September 2019 – December 2019
B.S. Microbiology with focus in Medical Technology, University of Washington April 2016 – June 2018