Marketing Manager - MarCom Specialist
A dynamic MBA graduate with over ten years of marketing experience developing and executing global integrated marketing and communications strategies, that include, technical content, events, partnerships, PR, brand, and advertising campaign development. Ksenya has extensive practice working with B2B and B2C organizations both on the client and agency side i.e., large complex global software, retail, and emerging healthcare and technology startups. An excellent relationship builder and cross-functional partner who has experience working effectively across a wide variety of internal teams (R&D, operations, marketing, finance, legal, and management) and external partners to drive the flawless execution of marketing programs, and events. Highly creative and detail oriented.
o M.B.A. University of Haifa. Graduated Spring 2018.
o M.F.A. Advertising. Academy of Art University.
o Public Relations Certificate. PR Society of America.
o Biology. University of Rochester.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
o Extensive experience developing and executing marketing strategies that align with business and revenue goals.
o Independently driven, ability to supervise full cycle of complex projects with minimal supervision.
o Strong verbal and written communication skills.
o Ability to influence and foster strong relationships cross-functionally and with the executive tier.
o Track record of working successfully with functional teams in fast-paced environments with time-sensitive deadlines and competing needs.
o Creative background with a strong attention to detail, that offers agility in strategic thinking and divergent analytical skills.
o Event management, coordination, and logistics.
During the last five years 2013 – 2018, I spent time raising my three young children, working part-time as a marketing and partnership advisor for international health services companies (primarily from China) on Israel market penetration as well as joint venture strategies for Israeli tech startups looking to capture the Far East markets. I also began my MBA program from which I recently graduated.
Marketing and Sales Partnership Director | Spring Health Solutions 10/2010 – 04/2012
(D. Medical Industries was a small fast-paced R&D, manufacturing and sales company that developed innovative drug delivery devices, particularly diabetes products. D. Medical Industries was a holding company of Spring Health Solutions. NASDAQ/TASE – DMED)
During my two-year tenure, I reported to the executive team (CEO & CCO) and was promoted from Sr. Marketing and Communications Manager to the Director of Global Marketing and Sales Partnerships (European, North American markets, BRIC and Middle Eastern regions)
· Collaborated with internal and external teams to develop and implement a consistent brand vision, and communications strategy for all marketing programs, including unique value proposition and positioning for varied audiences, as well as for tradeshows, events, digital campaigns, and conferences.
· Leveraged data analytics and competitive market research to identify opportunities and market trends, to improve brand engagement and marketing KPIs.
· Directly managed and worked with external analytics vendors to develop digital and social media campaign metrics; employed tracking tools and benchmarks to measure success; conducted regular post-campaign reviews leading to increased awareness across multiple audiences.
· Partnered with internal teams and external vendors on collateral design, the development of technical demos, and the curation of technical content for use across, articles, blogs, videos, and social media campaigns.
· Successfully led IR, PR and communications initiatives across multiple markets in partnership with external agencies. Trained and prepared the executive team for speaking engagements such as presentation developments, the board of directors and scientific board relations management including annual board meetings.
· Managed and coordinated tradeshows in partnership with external teams/vendors i.e., exhibition logistics, abstract submission and scientific poster preparation, cause marketing, budgeting, and asset development.
· Managed marketing budget and strategy development in collaboration with the executive team.
· Supported 4x production growth with sales and technical training materials
· Increased the number of distributor partnerships by 200 percent
· Successfully brought new regional markets into the final stages of negotiations
· Responsible for developing a strategy that resulted in increasing our product media placement as a preferred product by 300 percent
· Reached 800 opinion leaders (early adopters, analysts, bloggers, and medical professionals) via product sampling, keynote talks, and strategic partnership development
Senior Marketing Manager | ScaleOut Software 02/2009 – 10/2010
(A small and steadily growing software organization that provides distributed caching for server farms and compute grids).
· Managed online and offline marketing initiatives to capture the .Net and Java developer audiences.
· Worked with the executive management and development teams on brand strategy and messaging consistency.
· Managed vendors to generate new sales and training toolkit, identity system, website redesign, and tradeshow booth presence.
· Determined competitive positioning, audience segmentation, and lead generation through direct mail and incentive programs encouraging product trial.
· Partnered with external vendors and agencies in the strategy development and execution of advertising campaign, media placement, and SEO/SEM management.
Marketing Director | Passage Events: Starbucks AOR 12/2006 – 06/2008
(Experiential marketing corporation with worldwide reach offering consumer captivation, product launch and sustainable solutions for category titans Starbucks, P&G, Kraft, expedia.com, Nintendo, Samsung and others).
· Collaborated directly with the CEO, to lead the corporate brand standardization initiative, including crafting the company’s mission and vision statements website, and sales toolkit.
· Developed strategy and oversaw corporate marketing and partner relations campaigns including tradeshows, keynote talks, media relations, and business development and retention programs.
· Managed the internal creative team, and personally contributed to the generation of technical demos, crafting technical content, and ongoing blog and newsletter posts to key clients.
Marketing & Communications Director (& Founder) | FENOMENA LLC 11/2003 –11/2006
(An event and art production startup that partnered with clients across media and entertainment sector)
· Managed all aspects of the business including, marketing, communications, sales, events, partner and vendor relations; employee management; and financial forecasting.
Art Director | McCann-Erickson: (at the time was Microsoft AOR) 05/2001 – 03/2002
(A global advertising agency with offices in over 120 countries. Responsible for campaigns for client accounts including Microsoft, Applied Materials, Blue Shield, Del Monte Foods.)
· Conceptually planned, designed and implemented national and international advertising campaigns. Managed production vendors as well as the internal design and writing studio.
Marketing Manager | Coldwell Banker/NRT Inc. 06/1997-01/2000
(residential and commercial real estate brokerage).
· Promoted to NRT [Coldwell Banker’s holding company] to direct web standardization on a regional level, following successful CB brand overhaul in Oregon. Hired by CB as part of its external marketing agency acquisition, continuing to serve as the principal aide to the marketing director, responsible for all day-to-day operations from marketing campaign strategy to design and production.
o English – native level. (US citizen)
o Russian – native level. (Russian born)
o Hebrew – conversational level. (Israeli citizen)
I move mountains when I don’t trek them.
- Marketing Management
MBA at University of Haifa