Experienced Account Manager with a strong track record of gaining responsibility and improving client relationships. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and believes that there’s always something new to learn.
LiveIntent / Advertising Account Manager MAY 2015 – PRESENT, Austin TX & Seattle WA
● Manages $3MM+ in advertising spend per year through direct advertisers and agencies
● Consults clients on strategy and optimizations for their advertising campaigns via email, phone, and inperson meetings
● Runs campaigns beta testing new features for LiveIntent, providing feedback to product teams while managing client expectations
● Advises clients on all aspects of campaign management – creative best practices, pixel implementation, optimizations, troubleshooting
● Manages Account Coordinator’s development and deliverables
LiveIntent / Advertising Account Coordinator OCTOBER 2014 – MAY 2015, Austin TX
● Assisted Account Manager and Account Executive by putting together proposals and presentations with Excel, PowerPoint, and ClearSlide
● Spearheaded initiative to provide billing notes to the accounting department each month, resulting in less invoice errors and customer complaints
IZ-ON Media / Field Solutions Program Specialist MAY 2013 – JULY 2014, San Francisco CA
● Managed IZ-ON’s involvement in projects with Walmart and Costco
● Worked with vendors to ensure that reusable equipment gets returned to the company, resulting in a 20% increase in amount of equipment returned
RedPrairie / Account Manager SEPTEMBER 2011 – JANUARY 2013, San Francisco CA
● Managed client relationships for a SaaS inventory management software solution.
Charlston, Revich &amp; Wollitz LLP / Assistant to Partners NOVEMBER 2010 – SEPTEMBER 2011 , San Francisco CA
● Assisted seven attorneys with administrative support and trial preparation.
University of Southern California / B.A., International Relations AUGUST 2007 – DECEMBER 2010, Los Angeles CA
● 3.14 GPA
● Semester abroad in Madrid, Spain
To contact this candidate email email@example.com