AARON G. REESE
Issaquah, WA 98027 | 804-304-1924
email@example.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/aarongreese
Summary of Qualifications
Dynamic data-driven Senior Product Manager with 14+ years of experience guiding technical teams throughout complex projects with focus on delivering quality products. Background partnering with key executive, sales, and marketing stakeholders to develop operational standards for asset lifecycle, addressing and resolving issues to maximize customer satisfaction and optimize bottom-line results. Utilize Lean Six Sigma methodology to improve processes / performances and reduce time and costs. Recognized leader and problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to complete tasks within deadline while adapting to changing priorities. Versatile and creative thinker who exhibits high professional standards and approaches problems with resourcefulness.
Performance Food Group (PFG), Richmond, VA 2014 – 2017
Senior Business Systems Analyst – Sales, Collaboration, and Web Services
▪ Acting Product Manager for Sales, Mobile, and Web applications.
▪ Led requirements gathering and design thinking sessions with business resources to capture future product development needs using customer personas and user roadmaps. Collaborated with Sales Operations and Marketing.
▪ Implemented digital forms and automated workflows with digital signatures utilizing MS SharePoint, Nintex Forms, and Workflows across all corporate departments and field offices to save time, improve task tracking, provide updated business function dashboards, notifications, and communications, and to enforce policies.
▪ Headed end-user training sessions and incorporated train-the-trainer model to manage increasing demand for SharePoint sites and process improvement functions across departments.
▪ Managed development and support resources team. Enabled 1,400+ sales representatives to book $2M–$4M in daily sales by monitoring server usage and application issues to maintain responsiveness of sales software and eliminate downtime during business hours, limiting impact of daily data syncs and supporting field agents.
▪ Utilized SQL to analyze large data sets enabling accurate decision making, planning, and testing.
▪ Coordinated customization of business-critical sales software, PerformanceLink, and directed product launches to six newly acquired operating companies across the continental US, increasing daily end-users by 800+.
▪ Maintained vendor relationship with SiteCore web application throughout expansion and NYSE IPO. Improved external web resources, including corporate, division, and location-specific websites. Upgraded older platforms to SiteCore, improving site design and layout, and implementing analytics tracking and measurements.
▪ Documented and presented to executive management program and project status as well as program governance.
Xerox Global Services, Government Healthcare Solutions, Richmond, VA 2010 – 2014
Software Quality Assurance Manager
▪ Provided project and testing management support for the Virginia Medicaid Management System (VAMMIS). Assigned tasks to testing team based on product knowledge, expertise, and current workload. Reviewed test results prior to client receipt, ensuring presentation of complete and professional deliverables.
▪ Verified business requirements for Medicaid enrollment and claims management systems application and data changes; coordinated knowledge sharing to maintain up-to-date knowledge of constantly changing regulations.
▪ Mentored six direct reports in software testing best practices; managed cross-functional teams throughout software development lifecycle.
▪ Served as communications liaison between clients and internal management teams regarding application modification requests, technical impacts, and project planning.
▪ Designed and implemented new and continuously improved testing strategies to reduce system defects; incorporated Rational Test Management software suite to track and document test execution, create standard data test bed for comparison across testing phases, and produce suite of regression test cases, reducing defects in releases both during testing and following implementation.
▪ Created process-flow diagrams of current and future functionality to aid in software design for bug fixes and enhancements, facilitating design discussions between development teams and business users.
▪ Presented risks, statuses, metrics, and other information to executive management via daily testing status reports using MS Excel and PowerPoint formats and weekly in-person updates.
▪ Developed and maintained strong key stakeholder relationships across business and technical teams.
▪ Conducted Lean Six Sigma quality improvement projects to push for continuous improvement.
AARON G. REESE | Page Two 804-304-1924 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional experience – continued
HMC / Wellpoint, Richmond, VA 2009 – 2010
Senior Test Analyst and Lead
▪ Planned and executed system and end-to-end test phases for multiple concurrent projects.
▪ Analyzed application designs and codes to verify proper interpretation and implementation of requirements.
▪ Mentored and trained test analysts; documented test results to reduce rework or missed tests.
▪ Coordinated test efforts across multiple development and database teams to work various areas of same integrated applications, allowing smooth combined releases.
▪ Validated data loads containing more than 10M records per file.
Circuit City, Richmond, VA 2006 – 2009
Senior Business Analyst / Support and Development Manager for Inventory and Pricing Systems
▪ Directed upper-level support and development team of up to 10 senior support analysts and developers. Served as functional subject matter expert (SME) for managers, directors, and business teams.
▪ Supervised development, testing, and deployment of patches and enhancements to business-critical applications and point-of-sale (POS) retail software.
▪ Managed daily support needs and performed upgrades, fixed bugs, and implemented enhancement processes for crucial inventory, pricing, and POS systems.
▪ Designed and executed SQL queries and updates in Oracle Database environment to maintain applications.
▪ Coordinated with global partners, including IBM and Oracle, on hardware/software needs.
▪ Led 10–12 testers through off-site test effort at Oracle office and 12-month on-site test effort to implement new Oracle Database platform integration to determine special deal pricing across all Circuit City stores.
Affinion Loyalty Group, Richmond, VA 2005 – 2006
Business Systems Analyst – Test Manager of General Motors (GM) Project Development
▪ Guaranteed software quality of the GM credit card and loyalty program websites. Led 12 testers in India; coordinated with on-shore development team to complete 1,000+ test cases.
▪ Created and reviewed detailed metrics packages for GM client management, including forecasts for project completion, allowing successful vendor relationships.
Wachovia Securities Information Systems, Richmond, VA 2005 – 2005
Business Analyst III-Test Coordinator
▪ Led team of testers and business analysts to verify enhancement quality to Wachovia Investor Services program; clarified requirements, wrote and executed test cases, and documented results.
LandAmerica Financial Group, Inc., Richmond, VA 2001 – 2005
Business Systems Analyst / Project Manager
▪ Performed software testing and business analyst duties to maintain quality and consistency of LandAm Portal website by combining functionality of multiple legacy systems.
Education and Certification
Robins School of Business-University of Richmond, Richmond, VA
Master of Business Administration, concentration in Strategic Leadership, magna cum laude
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt Certified
MS Windows 10 | MS SharePoint | MS Office 365 Cloud | MS Office Suite | SQL | Oracle
SiteCore | IBM Mainframe | Rational Test Manager | ALM / HP / Mercury Test Manager
- Product Management
- Program Management
- project management
- Software Testing
- Systems Analysis