Marketing Communications Manager
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 253-569-2196 | Seattle, WA 98116 Web: http://www.linkedin.com/in/monikasalita | meetmonika.com
MARKETING PROGRAM MANAGER | MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Driven, adaptable, creative marketing communications manager helping both small and large businesses and organizations define impactful end-to-end integrated marketing plans, budgets, and strategies to showcase a connected, multi-channel marketing effort and reach business goals. Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills exemplified in content creation & implementation, copywriting, and marketing management. Proven experience in creating targeted messages for different channels and marketing collateral pieces including blogs, paid and organic social media content, newsletters, emails, press releases, PR kits, fact sheets, backgrounders, biographies, event plans and integrated marketing communications plans.
- B2C / B2B Marketing Strategies
- MailChimp Email Marketing, HTML
- AP Style Writing
- Brand Management & Storytelling
- Public Relations / Communications
- Editorial Calendar Management
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Budget Management
- Product Marketing
- ELead CRM
- Social Media Content Creation
- Adobe Photoshop, Publisher
- Google Analytics
Marketing Communications Manager / Consultant, Purposeful Communications, Seattle, WA Oct 2019 – Present
Sole proprietorship focused on social media content development and campaign execution, newsletter writing and editing
• Newsletters: Research topics and write newsletter for art collectors. Editing winery newsletter adding intrigue and clear call to action. • Social media: Scope and populate Pinterest boards for multiple businesses as a broader Chamber of Commerce social media plan.
Marketing Program Manager (Contract), Puget Sound Energy, Bellevue, WA Jul 2018 – Jul 2019
Responsible for execution of Electric Car marketing plan and assisting with launch of 4 pilot programs with product marketing team
• Project managed multiple marketing projects focused on marketing deliverables and marketing campaign development, website content creation, editorial content calendar management, vendor and PR agency management, data analysis.
• Developed and implemented extensive marketing strategy and plan outlining a multi-channel marketing content strategy aimed to achieve key 2019 goals of 50% newsletter list growth in only 5 months, 300 test drives and 196k engaged users.
• Spearheaded content development for various channels including email, organic and paid social media, community events, digital advertising and public relations – key in program and customer outreach efforts.
• Effectively analyzed and managed marketing budget, allocated $600,000 budget across paid social media, PR, SEM, and events.
• Collaborated across groups with MarCom and Product Development teams and leadership to understand team needs, create effective content, and execute on marketing collateral development and channel-specific marketing tasks, as aligned with yearly goals.
Marketing Coordinator, BMW Northwest Group, Tacoma, WA Feb 2016 – Jun 2018
Sole marketer responsible for all multi-channel marketing efforts for BMW Northwest, Northwest MINI and Seattle MINI
• Managed multiple marketing projects, planned, wrote, edited and analyzed content for website landing pages, HTML email campaigns, newsletters, and organic and paid social media for 9 departments, across 3 stores.
• Achieved 8x ROAS with strategizing and executing paid social media marketing campaigns to promote seasonal offers.
• Executed and analyzed effectiveness of marketing and partnerships for quarterly sales events and community engagement events. • Wrote and edited compelling lifestyle and automotive copy for 3 monthly newsletter publications achieving up to 24% open rate.
• Designed HTML emails, created marketing lists, executed email marketing campaigns, consistently driving ~20% open rate.
Marketing Coordinator (Contract), Genie, Redmond, WA Jan 2015 – Apr 2015
• Launched event website, communications plan, email marketing plan for 12-city event series using Cvent event management software, copywriting emails with up to 40% open rate in one quarter.
• Managed project communications with graphic design agency vendors to create marketing materials: fliers, logos, signage.
• Analyzed event metrics and customer survey results to create PowerPoint presentation for stakeholders reporting on event KPIs.
Marketing Manager, Dutch Dog Design, Snoqualmie, WA Jan 2012 – Jul 2014
Responsible for all aspects of marketing, content creation and customer service for small consumer product ecommerce retail company • Managed content creation for catalogs, product taglines, PR press releases, and merchandising using SEO for $1M/year organization. • Navigated proprietary software for effective order tracking and, updating or creating product detail pages.
• Managed B2B e-commerce vendor relationships, communicated information on new products, inventory, and pricing updates.
• Coordinated community events and trade shows and communicated effectively with event coordinators regarding event setup.
Bachelor of Arts: Communication, French Studies | University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Professional Certificates: Marketing Management, Public Relations, Social Media Technology | University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Bachelor of Arts at University of Washington
Bachelor of Arts in Communication and French Studies
Professional Certificate at University of Washington
Professional Certificate in Marketing Management