Software Development Engineer
1000 8th Ave, Apt. 10211 | Seattle, WA 98104 | email@example.com | 206-981-6559 | https://github.com/singhmo153
Northeastern University, Boston, MA. May 2016
College of Computer and Information Science. GPA: 3.792/4
Master of Science in Computer Science
Related Courses: Program Design Paradigm, Algorithms, Managing Software Development, Web Development
R.T.M Nagpur University, Nagpur, India June 2013
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
Related Courses: Data Structures & Program Design in C, Design and
Analysis of Algorithms, Object Oriented Methodologies, Database Management Systems
Systems: Windows 98/XP/7/8/10, Linux
IDEs: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Visual Studio, NetBeans, PyCharm, DrRacket
Database: SQL, MongoDB, Oracle
Big Data Technologies: EC2, S3, Hadoop
Frameworks: Spring, Angular
Testing Frameworks: TestNG, Junit, Jasmine, Mockito, Selenium
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, Bobcat, Glass Fish
Configuration Management: Git
Amazon LLC, Seattle, WA May – August 2015
Software Development Engineering Intern
* Developed Shop Past Purchases page in Prime Now application (MVC architecture).
* Used Java Server Page (JSP) technology to easily create web content for the page.
* Collaborated with the prime now ordering team to come up with the most efficient design.
* Conducted demos in front of ordering team, and product management team to improve quality of the feature.
Amazon LLC, Seattle, WA June 2016 – December 2017 Software Development Engineer
* Performed cart client migration (Prime Now Restriction Compliance Service).
* Implemented client-side cache (Guava) to improve response time of notification service.
* Removed Prime Now checkout hard dependency on fresh (Rolling Stone commitment).
* Worked on setting up new merchant capacity service stack for Prime Now launch in a new realm.
* Worked on setting up new merchant capacity management stack for Prime Now launch in a new realm.
* Developed page objects and wrote automation tests for Prime Now browser.
* Fixed minor bugs, fulfilled on call (operational excellence) responsibilities periodically.
Sketching, painting, skating, music, watching movies, badminton, reading interesting facts.