MBA Candidate FT 2020 - Looking for PM intern opportunities
Nivedita A. Patil
email@example.com | Seattle, WA | (857) 205-3035 | linkedin.com/in/nivedita-patil
The Michael G. Foster School of Business, University of Washington, Seattle, WA June 2020
MBA (Full-time) in Marketing and Strategy – Dean’s Merit Fellow, Forté Fellow
Northeastern University, Boston, MA December 2011
MS in Computer Science
Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, India June 2009
BE in Computer Science and Engineering – VP of Association of Computer Science & Engineering Students
Intel Corporation (INTC), Bellevue, WA January 2019 – present
$70.85B Revenue – The world’s second largest and second highest valued semiconductor chip maker
MBA Consultant, Intel-Microsoft Azure
· Doing market analysis and discovering untapped market segments for Artificial Intelligence (AI) services.
Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW), Seattle, WA January 2015 – May 2017
$180M Revenue – Global Content Delivery Network (CDN) provider enabling clients (Marvel, Nintendo and BBC) to engage millions of viewers in VR gaming, auction events, live sports and media broadcasting
Software Engineer, Video Platform R&D
· Designed customer journey maps and contributed to product roadmap for quantifiable requirements, improving product development lifecycle time by 20%.
· Negotiated product requirements with product management based on engineering effort, bandwidth estimations and technical feasibility analysis to prioritize features for product releases.
· Collaborated with global development and QA teams to develop first mobile (iOS and Android) software development kit (SDK) for video platform, leading to 33% faster product delivery.
· Architected and developed user-friendly interface for live video streaming service that improved customer workflow time by 70% and increased customer acquisition by 50%.
· Identified customer pain point of communicating error to customer support. Developed a web service to automatically generate error ID and maintain steps to reproduce the error, reducing customer support cost by 25% ($500k).
VMware, Inc. (VMW), Palo Alto, CA January 2012 – January 2015
$7.92B Revenue – Pioneer of platform virtualization and top cloud service provider
Member of Technical Staff, R&D
· Led development of resource utilization monitoring tool for OneCloud environment starting from transforming customer requirements to wireframes to stable release, resulting in 30% reduction of priority 1 escalations.
· Optimized database performance by automating archival of data and implementing database denormalization, improving cloud management application latency 50%.
· Automated VMware user experience research studies, resulting in 60% faster market analyses workflow.
· Developed APIs for gathering resource utilization and performance statistics about VMware OneCloud environment using vCloud Director APIs.
Fidelity Investments, Boston, MA June 2010 – December 2010
$18.2B Revenue – Financial planning, retirement plans, wealth management, trading and brokerage services provider
· Developed APIs for an application to track resources of a construction company via dynamically generated thematic maps, improving data analysis and collaboration services by 65%.
· Launched geographic annotations and map visualization functionality through Google Earth plug-in and implemented multiple statistical filters in user interface, resulting in 50% faster data analysis.
SKILLS AND ACTIVITIES
· Professional Certifications/Skills: Agile ScrumMaster, Excel (Pivot Tables and Macros), PowerPoint, Balsamiq, Moqups, SQL, Tableau, JIRA, GitHub, Rally, Google Analytics, Visio
· Relevant Coursework: Strategic Marketing Management – Pricing Strategies & Conjoint Analysis, Corporate Strategy
No visa sponsorship required.
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org