New Business Marketing Professional
Results-driven professional with 12+ years in the broadcast media industry. Possess a unique blend of multi-platform, new business and ad sales experience that have resulted in the execution of successful marketing/advertising campaigns, significant experience in digital and streaming technologies and unparalleled client satisfaction. Effective public speaker, forward-thinking, adaptable and resourceful.
Product Manager (TV Everywhere/Digital Streaming) – Turner Network Sales, 2011 – 2014
Digital Media – managed integration of Turner’s TV Everywhere authenticated streaming content to multichannel video programming distributors (MVPDs) throughout the country.
- Created and implemented 3-year rollout strategy for TVE services to over 250 clients which captured a subscriber base of 4+ million customers with continuous growth.
- Increased paying subscribers by 3.3 million resulting in a 467% increase over a 3-year period.
- Reduced onboarding integration cycle from 12 weeks to 4 weeks resulting in content consumption via authenticated tablets, online and mobile devices.
- Sourced and managed 6 major vendor relationships to ensure product complied with technical specifications and served as a viable authentication solution for each stakeholder.
- Facilitated creation and alignment of digital marketing assets for 8 nationally recognized Turner cable networks. Results from campaign management included an 18% customer usage increase from 2013-2014.
Account Manager – Turner Network Sales, 2010 – 2011
Network Distribution – ensured achievement of annual department goals and marketing efforts for Turner’s 8 linear networks (CNN, TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, etc.) and related products.
- Developed and executed marketing, distribution and local ad sales initiatives with Comcast, Time Warner, Cox Communications and other cable operators across a 14-state territory.
- Reduced customer churn and increased network distribution by 6% through a strategic analysis of threats and opportunities and creating analytics reports that were critical to securing annual contract negotiations.
- Conducted client presentations to management levels at regional and division cable offices with focus on reinforcing Turner value, enhancing partnerships and determining unique solutions to support client priorities.
Promotional Execution – partnered with internal marketing team to establish exclusive opportunities and value added benefits to affiliates.
- Managed development, sell-in and execution of over 20 promotional opportunities each calendar year, resulting in new territory launches of networks and increased customer awareness.
- Executed special events and partnership opportunities within designated territory which increased affiliate’s subscriber base and reduced churn while protecting Turner from migration.
Budget Management – Managed team budget of $90,000 to support client sponsorship requests and creation of marketing premiums.
Team Management – Oversaw indirect management and professional development of personal Sales Assistant and Marketing Coordinator.
Media Manager (Affiliate Ad Sales) – Turner Network Sales, 2007 – 2010
Revenue Generation – Produced media value for all Turner Networks across multiple regions throughout the US.
- Generated over $18 million of incremental media value in 2009, exceeding annual sales goal by 16%
- Increased media value in major target markets (New York, Boston, Philadelphia) by $7 million in a two-year period through customizations and exclusive incentives tailored to each affiliate.
Sales Quota – Achieved sales targets and buy-in from local ad sales teams to develop partnerships that created unique marketing opportunities and assisted in achieving sales goals. Local ad sales revenue was increased over $100,000 per promotion.
Presentation Skills – Conducted and customized training presentations designed to promote and educate Turner Network’s added value to executives and their respective sales teams resulting in a 25% increase in promotional participation.
Analytical Skills – Created specialized reports and analysis of market participation, goals and return on investment.
Marketing Coordinator – Turner Network Sales, 2004 – 2007
Media Sales – Negotiated and purchased over $10 million annually of various media for Turner networks through advertising and marketing support of key promotional initiatives.
Forecasting – Identified network priorities and aligned with available affiliate inventory to accurately forecast projections during a two-year period.
Reporting – Provided customized, quarterly network reports to Turner networks which included pre and post-campaign analysis, market details and ROI results (approximately 4.9% in 2005).
- Analyzed and processed over $15 million of affidavits and invoices for media purchases.
- Assisted in the creation, testing and implementation of a new departmental database resulting in enhanced tracking, reporting and payment details.
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org