1530 Belmont Ave. Seattle, WA | (216) 926-0578 | firstname.lastname@example.org | bluysky.com
UX professional with a background in academic research. Assisted in many research projects from planning to presentation. Communicated the insights and results on a daily basis and also at a research showcase. Managed multiple research projects simultaneously through effective team communication, time management, and organization. Currently learning more about human-centered design and looking to transfer my research skills and entrepreneurial approach to the field of UX. Interested in working in an open and respectful environment that values helping people.
Protein Station August 2017 – June 2018
Café Associate (UX Designer)
• Redesigned cafe website based on insights from user research methodologies and analytics to create an interesting brand image and frustration-free user flow.
• Provided customers with the best service by communicating effectively and being a self-starter.
Case Western Reserve University August 2014 – June 2016
The top university in Ohio that focuses on improving people’s lives through research that capitalizes on the power of collaboration.
• Analyzed qualitative data about spiritual struggles in college students to better understand the connection between human suffering and religion.
• Improved coding guidelines for effective analysis through constant iteration and discussion.
• Decreased survey time by organizing and moderating questions using Qualtrics.
Cleveland Clinic August 2015 – June 2016
#2 Hospital in the U.S. with a mission to provide better care of the sick, investigate into their problems, and further education of those who serve.
• Communicated quantitative data effectively through written and visual presentations to inform others about glioblastoma, the most malignant brain cancer for humans.
• Provided future direction through preliminary research, planning, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative research data.
• Assisted in multiple research projects with effective time management, optimized organization, and willingness to learn.
Case Western Reserve University August 2016 – January 2017
Master of Science in Medical Physiology
Case Western Reserve University August 2012 – May 2016
Bachelor of Arts in Cognitive Science and Biology