UX / Product Designer
I am a Seattle based UX / Product Designer with a Bachelor’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Visual Design and a multidisciplinary professional background. I am driven by the desire to help others succeed through powerful user-centered design that helps build better communities and a healthier planet.
TOOLS: Sketch | Adobe Illustrator | Marvel | LucidChart | Figma | Miro | Keynote | Powerpoint
User Experience Design Immersive, 2020, General Assembly, Seattle
Full time immersive student in the User Experience Design program that included over 450 hours of professional training over twelve weeks. Utilized a hands-on approach to practice user-centered design methods, design thinking skills, team collaboration, and client relations.
Regroup Responsive Website Design, Seattle
UX Designer (Visual Designer, Information Designer) 05/2020
- Worked in a team to complete a design for a launching website. Helped develop an extensive comparative/competitive company analysis, user flow, and define the user challenges.
- Transcribed a 24 page team health report into a high fidelity wireframe and prototype, allowing users to navigate and obtain specific information within the site.
- Reduced user navigation times from 3.5 minutes down to just over 1 minute through user testing and iterations between rounds, leading to an 88% user success rate.
Champion Party Website Re-Design Student Project (General Assembly), Seattle
UX Designer (User Research, Visual Designer, Information Architect) 04/2020
- Updated visual design and information architecture of Champion’s website, resulting in a more successful user experience in preliminary prototype testing, including ability to seamlessly find desired product and complete checkout within one minute on average.
- Added e-commerce capability to site design and refined user flow based on user shopping style.
Sister Kate Dance Company, Seattle – Artistic Director, 05/2006-06/2020
- Directed a 21-person membership based jazz company, and 20+ student seasonal boot camps, providing planning and engaging member/student services.
- Designed all visual design, copy, and video elements for the company, visually engaging potential and returning users across multiple social media platforms.
- Communicated company vision and plans proactively, delegating tasks to senior members.
Nordo / The Knife Room at Nordo, Seattle – Marketing Coordinator, Graphic Designer, and other roles, 06/2018-01/2020
- Responsible for visual design and marketing of 4K square foot newly expanded venue space, The Knife Room. Special event management of upwards 100 events a year.
- Management of 100+ volunteer database and weekly scheduling for non-profit volunteers.
References available upon request
- Brand Management
- Card Sorting
- graphic design
- information architecture
- Team Management
- UI Design
- usability testing
- User Flows
- UX Research
- visual design
March 2020-June 2020
UX Design Immersive at General Assembly
Completed 480 hours of professional training over twelve weeks with
hands on approach to practice user-centered design methods, design
thinking skills, team collaboration, and client relations.
Bachelor of Arts - Interdisciplinary Visual Arts at University of Washington
Interdisciplinary Visual Design – major of study was studio art (Printmaking).
President of the UW Printmaking Club
To contact this candidate email RobinLeeDesigns@gmail.com