Web Content Program Manager/Consultant
– Internet Proficiency (Internal Content Workflows, Release Management, Visual Knowledge Base (VKB)
– Tech Writing, Technical Content Management, HTML coding proficiency
– Microsoft Office Suite/MS Internal Tools (Excel spreadsheet, Word, PowerPoint, Visual Studio etc.)
Web Content Program Manager – Microsoft via ISoftStone North America (May 2017 – September 2017)
· Responsible for Imagine Cup’s online presence through its registration and content portal, https://compete.imagine.microsoft.com.
· Creating and managing all of Imagine Cup’s competitions through the site’s infrastructure with a suite of in-house tools.
· Implementing and managing competitions through the Imagine Cup site.
· Updating and managing the content and articles on the Imagine Cup site.
· Authoring new content and editing existing content on the site.
· Acting as the primary point of contact regarding Imagine Cup for Microsoft subsidiaries worldwide
· Working with the development team to design and test new site features and site infrastructure.
· Working with marketing to effectively promote Imagine Cup competitions in social media and through student developer events.
· Creating effective graphics to promote competitions and articles for the Imagine Cup site/social media.
· Manage Imagine Cup Youtube page
· Work with the Imagine Cup team and development team to develop new tools and processes
· Design new features and create mockups and ensure features are created as requested.
Content Editor at RR Donnelly (December 2016 – April 2017)
· Assisting in critical implementations and editing content for Managed Care based clients.
· Leveraging an internal application known as Development Automation Tool (DAT) to develop and manage content for subsequently generating and maintaining documents such as Summary of Benefits, SBCs, Evidence of Coverage and Annual Notices of Change.
Content Manager at Microsoft via Xtreme Consulting (July 2014 – December 2016)
Authored, validated and published an intranet of Visual Knowledge Base content that is reliable, discoverable and easily consumed by call center agents worldwide.
· Taking technical documentation from subject matter experts and writing/editing content for call center agents worldwide.
· Published updates, alerts and new product content for the Microsoft call center agents around the world via Visual Knowledge Base articles (VKB).
· Troubleshooting/resolving internal bugs associated with day to day procedures, communicating updates, driving improvements, handle incoming content requests,
· Optimize KB (content) template layout and process workflows
· Improve the intake process of information from around the globe.
· Training agents in different offshore locations on new intake systems/procedures.
· Analyzed usage reports to identify opportunities, communicate updates to Microsoft stakeholders.
· Localization of content worldwide to address issues globally.
Web Developer at Microsoft via Allyis-Green Infosystems (March 2014 – July 2014)
· Developing and executing engagement plans to drive/maintain Microsoft’s reputation and consumer relationships on Answers.Microsoft.com.
· Moderating user-generated content and authoring community content.
· Additional duties: Quality control, moderating abusive behavior by consumers, coding updates online using HTML proficiency.
· Content changes to address customer feedback.
· Troll hunting throughout the MS Community forums.
Sports Writer at Ballard News Tribune (May 2011-December 2013, part time during college)
VDS (Visual Data Specialist) at Google (2010-2011, full time, attended night school)
University of Washington – Graduated, December 2013
Major: Journalism Minors: Music Performance (Double Bass), Public Relations