Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact: 812-369-8614 | Github: https://github.com/saritabhateja
Indiana University, Bloomington, United States Aug 2016 – May 2018 Master of Science in Computer Science
Coursework: Algorithm Design and Analysis, Applied Machine Learning, Big Data Applications and Analytics, Knowledge Based Artificial Intelligence
Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, India Jul 2009 – May 2013 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science
Frameworks, Libraries, and Tools: Apache Spark, Databricks, Spark MLlib, Django, AngularJS, REST, MySQL, DB2, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas, Weka, Tensorflow, ETL, Tableau, Cognos TM1, MS-Excel, Eclipse IDE, IBM Mainframe, Cognos BI, Cognos Insight, Git
HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt Ltd, Application Developer (Finance Executive) Aug 2014 – Jul 2016
Designed and developed rules for Financial Planning and Budgeting models. Developed ETL processes to retrieve data from various sources and load into Cognos TM1 using Turbo Integrator as ETL tool. Developed custom Java applications that interact with Cognos TM1.
Worked with various teams to design a workflow, develop code in Java and in the TM1 environment to automate access setup of TM1 users. Integrated the data of multiple TM1 servers to improve system performance. Extracted data from servers using SQL and TI, identified the dependencies using MS-Excel and Cognos BI, developed TI processes and rules to map the data to newly created business scenarios.
Received Star Performer award to automate user access validation process that saved 200 hours spent during Bi-Annual Audits.
Aon Hewitt, Setup Configuration Specialist Jul 2013 – Jul 2014
Worked in Health Management Systems domain. Developed and maintained software for benefits administration.
Implemented provisions for project Employer Mandate using IBM Mainframe CICS, Workbench, SQL, DB2, MS-Excel, SAS, Control-M. Participated in all the phases of Software Development and got appreciated with Business Excellence award for delivering the project with minimal defects.
Nutritionist for Diabetic patients (Python, Scikit-learn, MySQL, Case Based Reasoning)
• Applied Linear Regression and K-means to classify and cluster the data to predict if a meal is suitable for a diabetic patient based on the type of diabetes. The Case Based Reasoning was used to adaptively provide healthier food substitutes.
Predicting Accident prone areas (Apache Spark, Python, Spark MLlib, Databricks, Tableau, AWS S3)
• Built Predictive model using Decision Tree, Random Forest, and Logistic Regression on the cleaned data set to classify accident prone areas based on severity. Visualized results using Tableau and plotted locations on map using google map API.
Amazon Employee Access Analysis (Python, numpy, pandas, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Weka)
• Applied Machine Learning algorithms namely Decision Tree, Logistic Regression, SVM to build a predictive model for access control. To achieve better results, applied ensemble methods such as bagging and boosting.
Decision Tree Classifier and Ensemble methods (Java, Python)
• Developed decision tree, bagging, adaboost using python and achieved accuracy of 91% on UCI monk data set. Mini projects using Django, AngularJS, REST
Women in Computing, Indiana University, Bloomington Sep 2016 – Present Volunteered to organize events such as Tech Conferences, workshops, and social events for women in Tech.
- Apache Spark
- Cognos TM1
- Machine Learning
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Software Development
Master of Science in Computer Science at Indiana University Bloomington
Aug 2014/Jul 2016
Finance Executive (Application Developer) at HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Private Ltd
Jul 2013/Jul 2014
Setup Configuration Specialist at Aon Hewitt