Recent Masters graduate with Software Development experience
Tools/Frameworks – Eclipse, SQL Server 2008, RStudio, Spring, Struts, Hybernate, Data Structures & Algorithms.
Relevant Coursework – Data analysis and Data Mining with Python (Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn) and R, IT and Organizational Strategy, Advanced Database Systems & Data Warehouse (Kimball), Information and Cyber Security, Cloud Computing (AWS).
Wine Reviews Analysis, UW Jan 2019
• Analyzed a Wine reviews dataset using Python (matplotlib, Pandas, NumPy) to get insights about price, number of labels manufactured, ratings by various tasters according to country & region. French wines are highly rated and costliest.
• Used groupby function and barplot to show variety of grapes used for expensive and economic wines, price wise wineries.
• Based on the user input for price range and country provided a list of top ten wines to try.
Speed Dating Dataset Analysis, UW Nov 2018
• Analyzed speed dating dataset for 600 participants, 190 attributes using R (ggplot2, tibble, dplyr, fmsb, grid, rpart, caret).
• Used decision tree, logistic regression models to predict if participant will get a match or not with around 75% accuracy.
• Determined relations like age difference & match, what women want vs what men want, etc. with radar plots, bar charts.
Online hotel reservation system, CDAC Jan 2015
• Responsible for the inception, planning, design, development and delivery of a hotel booking website.
• Based on a survey, implemented a 360-degree room view feature which resulted in an improved customer experience.
• Improved server efficiency by utilizing Struts-MVC framework in Java and Hibernate, Oracle 11g for backend.
- Core Java
- Inferential Statistics
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Shell Scripting
MS at University of Washington
Post Graduate Diploma at Center for Development of Advanced Computing
BE at Nagpur University
Software Engineer at Amdocs, INdia
Associate Software Developer at Binary Stream