SNEHA D SAJJA
Mill Creek, WA 98012 Cell: 616-666-9986 email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/snehasajja
· Front end web developer specializing in designing and developing interactive, responsive and user-friendly websites
· Designer and developer with keen sense of aesthetics.
· Experienced with all stages of the development cycle for dynamic web projects.
· Hands-on working experience on CMS Platforms like WordPress.
· Implemented Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to drive traffic and engage users.
· Worked collaboratively with clients to provide robust front-end development optimizing user experience, search engine rankings, and brand positioning.
· Good experience in version control systems like GIT and SVN.
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Result-oriented, quick learner and received number of recognitions from previous employer.
CSS Grid/ CSS Flexbox
FLUKE CORPORATION, Everett, WA December 2017 – February 2018
Web Developer (Contract)
· Responsible for migrating the Fluke web site using WordPress. Designed and developed new web pages and customized the pages using CSS.
· Optimized website performance and verified the sites are responsive when viewed on mobile and tablets.
· Implemented SEO best practices recommended to the site from third party SEO/SEM vendors
· Experience working with photo editing tools
OM SPARK, Redmond, WA February 2017 – November 2017 Freelance Web Developer/SEO analyst
Technologies – WordPress, HTML, CSS3, SASS, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics
· Help small/medium business owners to build their online presence by creating modern, custom and responsive websites. Evaluated existing websites based on On-Page SEO analysis, and backlink profiles
· Talk with clients and determine their goals for the website and advise the clients on the best way to meet their goals
· Responsible for designing and developing web sites using WordPress with perfectly optimized pages
· Performed site audit using authoritative SEO tools like site-analyzer, SEMrush and generated reports
· Implemented on-page and off-page SEO strategies to improve site’s rankings and ensured all the pages are keyword optimized
· Contributed blog posts and created visual graphics like infographics to increase website traffic
NitroBrew – https://nitrobrew.com/
Apna Insurance – http://apnainsurance.biz/
SoulHorse – http://thesoulhorse.com/
INTEL, Hillsboro, OR July 2014 – June 2016 System Validation Engineer
Technologies – System Level Emulation (SLE), Hybrid SLE, SoC debug
· Defined, executed and debugged wireless connectivity test cases for System on Chip (SoC) in System Level Emulation environment. Debugged failures using traces and waveform captures and worked with architects and designers to drive issues to resolution. Worked on PCIe, USB and UART bus validation.
· Identified a critical bug in pre-silicon stage and worked with designers and architects to fix the issue instead of post silicon and thus reduced effort and cost for the fix
· Performed post silicon Graphics validation including board bring up, firmware / BIOS updates, enabled test content and determined root cause of failures using post silicon debug tools
INTEL, Hillsboro, OR February 2014 – June 2014
· Developed an application to display project indicators (tables and charts) extracting the information from a database using Angular JS (MVC) framework.
· This application provided clear and concise method to view reports and eliminated data inconsistencies. Received a recognition award for this effort
· Implemented the AngularJS data binding, views and controllers
· Developed custom modules, components and directives to create dynamic web pages
· Used version control (Git) to easily manage and record work progress
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES, India July 2011 – June 2012
· Developed a fitness tracker application for Android and iOS that allowed users to add/edit and track their workout schedule. The app also allowed the users to view their running route on the map.
· Assured that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
· Developed responsive pages using CSS3 media queries and bootstrap. Implemented advanced CSS concepts like flexbox and transitions.
· Tested the front-end UI code in multiple browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility
· Implemented DOM traversal and DOM manipulation using vanilla JS and jQuery
· Optimized code for maximum speed and scalability
· Used Chrome Developer tools to debug and fix UI related issues
· Collaborated with team and integrated new features to an existing library to extend application functionality
· Integrated Google Map APIs for location and navigation features
· Read JSON data from the server and displayed on the web page using AJAX request
· Performed functional and unit testing. Participated in code reviews and bug fixing
Created a simple personal blog application from scratch using REST API, Express, MongoDB and Node.js
Google Analytics Individual Qualification
The Web Developer Bootcamp – Udemy
Landing Page Design & Web Design – Udemy
PORTLAND STATE UNIVERSITY, Portland, OR June 2014
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
09/2012 to 06/2014
Masters Degree at Portland State University