Northeastern University, Boston, MA
M.S., Telecommunication Systems Management September 2016 – May 2018
Courses: Data networking, Fundamentals of communication system, IP telephony, Telecommunication Architecture, Internet of Things(IoT), Telecommunication public policy, Project Management, Linux
Jodhpur Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jodhpur, India
B. Tech, Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) July 2010 – May 2014
Courses: Telecommunication Engineering, Wireless Communication, Optical Communication, Analog & Digital communication
Infosys, System Engineer Trainee, Mysore, India July 2014 to October 2014
· Trained to gain hands on experience in Object Oriented Programming, Relational Database Management Systems, Software Engineering and Introduction to UI and Web Technologies.
· Recorded and demonstrated solution by analyzing documents, flowcharts, diagrams, charts, comments and codes.
· Formulated and build solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Idea Cellular Ltd, Trainee, Mumbai, India June 2013
· Acquired practical knowledge in Global System for Mobile communication with its architecture, network areas, addresses and identifiers, call flows, message transfer and interfaces involved, protocols defined, user services and security of networks.
· Suggested proper Inventory management.
Programming languages: C, DBMS
Design software platforms: MATLAB 7.0.1, Cisco Packet Tracer, PCB wizard, Ubuntu, VMware
Network protocols: TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TFTP, DNS, FTP, GSM, ICMP, SSH, SNMP
Routing and switching technology: LAN & WAN switching technologies, VLANs, IP routing technologies, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, NAT, DHCP, ACLs
VoIP protocols: H.323, MGCP, RTP, RTCP, SIP, SDP
Internet of Things (IoT): M2M, Sensors, Actuators, ZigBee, 6LOWPAN, REST, MQTT, XMPP, CoAP, Wireless Sensor Network, RPL
College of Engineering, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
PBX for a Classroom with Attendance Monitoring Application Spring 2017
· Designed and executed IVR based Attendance Monitoring Application working alongside a team utilizing Twilio and provision of additional features like message alert on fake attendance to Professor, registration of a complaint, sending exam marks as a text to students, appointment set-up with Professor.
· Established communication between 2 campuses (located at Boston and Seattle) employing SIP trunking and support for SIP to PSTN and PSTN to SIP communication.
Client-server communication with python script Fall 2016
· Implemented TCP client model that connects with server and listens to clients over ports adopting http requests.
· Verification of each request based on various mathematical questions and flag delivery to the client by the server for correct answers thus ending the connection.
Enterprise network design across multi-nation organization with Cisco Packet Tracer Fall 2016
· Devised a high level secure inter-network within an organization at 5 different locations. Used different protocols and algorithms like VLSM for utilization of IP address, OSPF that connects the areas and calculates path for optimize traffic and resource utilization, HSRP and PVST to achieve redundancy, frame relay for data transfer, security with access lists and port security.
Ad-hoc network in Linux Fall 2016
· Coordinated in a group to administer DHCP, DNS, Web server by integrating these over wireless medium for both server and client using bash shell scripting which supports both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses in Linux.
· Configured Apache web server for hosting company’s website, DNS server that converts website name to IP address, firewall for security maintenance, use SSH to backup server in case of data loss and NFS to share files between server and client.
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE, COMMUNITY SERVICE, SOCIETY:
LET’S GET READY , BOSTON, MA January 2017 to April 2017
· Coached English to high school students through lectures and discussions. Mentored as an English instructor for SAT preparation, provided admission counseling to help students gain admission to college.
END7 January 2017 to April 2017
· Performed as a club member of END7 in creating awareness in campus of NEU for ending 7 diseases by 2020.
ANGEL XPRESS FOUNDATION, MUMBAI, INDIA March 2016 to July 2016
· Tutored English and Mathematics to hundred children of Mumbai-based NGO and helped improving performance in exams.
· Coordinated and organized extra-curricular activities and programs
- Internet of Things(IoT)
- IP routing technologies
- LAN & WAN technologies
- Networking protocols
- VMware fusion
Masters - Telecommunications system management at Northeastern University
B.Tech - ECE at JIET school of engineering and technology
System Engineer Trainee at Infosys Ltd.