Front-end Web Developer
Technical Writer and Front-end Web Developer with experience in content creation, a track record of efficiency, and a lean toward the creative.
Technical Writing –
Experience in technical content creation, including API documentation, using both JSON and XML, online help, user manuals, and many other types of internal and client-facing documentation.
Web Development –
Technical Writing Tools and Technologies:
Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel
Microsoft PowerPoint Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe Photoshop SharePoint
Web Development Tools and Technologies:
Express JS Node JS
Alexa Skills Kit AWS Lambda
Apache Cordova GitHub
Galvanize, Inc – Seattle, WA
Certificate of Web Development
Links to my Web Development Student projects can be viewed in my portfolio at www.SummerBarclay.com.
Galvanize, Inc. – Seattle, WA 2017 – Current
TSYS Acquiring Solutions – Tempe, AZ 2014 – 2016
Tasked with writing, editing, and maintaining technical copy for multiple types of documentation, including API file specifications, quick reference guides, fillable forms, product release pages, and many others.
* Developed user-friendly educational content and reference materials, working closely with development teams to obtain required information.
* Incorporated elements and illustrations into documents to convey technical concepts in easily understood formats.
* Developed detailed project scope documentation for each deliverable, including requirements, timelines, expectations and final publication details
Ports America – Chandler, AZ 2011 – 2013
Billing Analyst II
Coordinated and executed accounting and administrative functions to support daily operations for major ports in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Gulfport.
* Addressed all customer complaints regarding billing discrepancies; collaborated with port personnel to research the issue and implement proper resolution.
* Created a database for inventory tracking to improve accountability and accuracy of work performed.
* Developed, updated, and maintained documentation for training.