QA Test Engineer
Skilled Test Engineer with good experience in mobile and web application testing, and knowledgeable in both Agile and Waterfall. Previously, I worked on mobile and web application testing for AT&T using HP quality center to track multiple high visibility projects and ensure the consistent user experience across devices for the AT&T e-commerce site. While there, I became an expert in testing Adobe DTM analytic tags used to measure the web traffics for business analyst team. I am currently seeking a new team and challenge, one where I can continue to broaden my technical and testing skills and provide detailed and quality support to internal and external customers and development teams.
● Writing and executing Test Plans and overall test project management
● UAT, Functional, Mobile, Web, Backend (SQL), BVT, and WCAG 2.0 Accessibility Testing and Adobe Dynamic Tag Management testing
● e-Commerce and analytics
● Work in both Agile and Waterfall
● Web Trends
● SQL Scripting
● Demos and detailed feature analysis and requirements gathering
● Defect Management
● Mobile Device Testing
● Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
● Communication Skills
● Design and implementation of automated python scripts for a daily build notification systems
QA Tester – UAT October 2018 to December 2018
Quardev Lab – In house project operated by Quardev
• Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure the final phase of applications development and satisfied the needs of business clients as specified in the functional requirements.
• Performing a test for modifications to proposed functional requirement where capture and report the issue back to the dev team for quick resolution.
• Met all project timelines and deadlines that are set by business client.
• Using a technical expertise on both hardware and software to support co-worker to unblock the testing issue well as smooth ramp up time to create a test environment for team members.
Software QA Engineer May 2017 to November 2017
● Identify strategic features of user stories for multiple high visibility projects.
● Manage test creation, execution & defects for multiple projects from both onshore and offshore teams.
● Manage onshore and offshore test team on functional, reporting (web analytics), product verification test & End to End testing on desktop and mobile browser platforms.
● Facilitate communication between quality assurance engineers and developers for efficient defect resolution.
● Main QA liaison for web reporting analytic tests & defects resolution.
● Focal point for UAT, SIT and regression test effort and active supporter for deployment activities of new features and bug fixes made to the AT&T e-commerce site.
● Administer QA Lab consisting of over 20 hosts and over 100 devices.
● Support an accessibility QA test efforts and compliance for major releases.
● Active contributor for development of test automation efforts for automation developer team, and provide a weekly update of usage progresses, open issues, and tools feedback to dev team for improvements and bug fixes.
● Worked with the Adobe CQ team (CMS team) to migrate & maintain the applications and any testing effort required by projects.
Lowes March 2016 to October 2016
● Active contributor in agile backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
● Presented demo session to product owners and business stakeholders to review and accept user stories.
● Conducted peer reviews to ensure tests are written according to functional and business requirements.
● Perform environment branch testing to support QA test environment merge activities.
● Create and managed a SQL queries to check proper data population in application table and data verification to be used by team members for testing efforts for each project.
● Interact with developers and business stake holder to perform various types of testing throughout Software Testing Life Cycle.
Senior Software Test Engineer
Amdocs January 2014 to March 2016
● Create test cases written according to functional and business requirements that contribute to successful monthly releases for the AT&T website.
● Manage the test execution for multiple projects performed by onshore and offshore teams.
● Initiate the communication between test teams and developers for efficient defect resolution.
● QA liaison between cross-functional teams, to endure the successful negotiation of ideas to achieve a highest level of quality in test coverage and deliverable products.
● Instruct production support teams for newly released features into production.
● Support the deployment activities of new features and bug fixes on AT&T e-commerce site.
● Implemented new test case design standards in HP Quality Center, which resulted in the reduction of test case design errors.
● Enforce a standard to defect creation in HP Quality Center and JIRA, which strengthens the defect management process.
● Manage Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility QA test efforts and compliance for major releases.
AT&T August 2010 to December 2013
● Coordinated support for paired test activity with developers and offshore test execution teams.
● Provide a support to offshore test teams for its test execution efforts for multiple projects in giving project test cycles.
● Managed complex project test cycles to meet scheduled release dates.
Software Test Engineer
Microsoft April 2010 to August 2010
● Performed daily Build Verification Tests (BVT) for Zune player.
● Supported automated installer scripts for Windows OS, which were used in manual and automated test system.
● Implemented process improvement for Microsoft Windows Testing Technologies test cases for BVT.
Software Test Engineer
RealNetworks August 2005 to November 2009
● Developed test plans and test cases for various RealNetworks products, such as RealPlayer, for Mac and Windows OS.
● Contributed to the design and implementation of automated python scripts for a daily build notification system involving RealPlayer.
● Developed an internal key tracker web portal in Python, PHP, and MySQL, which was adopted by several QA groups.
● Mentored and trained new employees in test case design and execution methodologies.
● Applied debugging processes using a NTSD / WinDebug for RealNetwork products, which resulted in the improvement of defect logging.
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org