Seattle, WA 98109
Professional with 10 years of digital project, product launch management, strategy, competitive
analysis, presentation, analytics, partnership management, business intelligence, and
technology skills delivering software for customer-focused businesses.
Product and Project Management
● Large scale enterprise software implementations for retail and consumer packaged
● Management of website and app launches focused on intelligent personalization,
customer sales flow management between self-service, chat and phone, on demand
SMS visual experiences
● Cross functional collaboration with legal, finance, brand, agencies, system architects and
● Coordination of testing activities and user experience studies to inform product decisions
● Program metrics and optimization for engagement or conversion
● Hiring, management and staffing of developers including for rare and new skill sets
Strategy and Marketing
● Competitive analysis of startups and established businesses in the digital space focused
● Pitch deck creation, business model and financial model iteration for social media startup
● Demonstrated concept through execution of direct e-commerce sales acquisition
campaigns internally and externally through email and advertising networks, as well as
through sales organization incentives, software tools and customer facing digital
● Created and executed offers for e-commerce and telesales teams pertaining to holidays,
sales funnel targeted offers and more, tracking, optimizing and analyzing performance
● Partnership management including launching new partners for multiple initiatives
including advanced 3rd party data integration, generic search, click to call and more
● Demonstrated success in partner contract negotiations and cross functional collaboration
for buy-in and onboarding
BRADSON CONSULTING – Seattle, Washington September 2018 – July 2018
▪ Managed a technical and non technical team as scrum master and later project manager of over 10
developers and several functional analysts to create customized applications, interfaces and more for
a large scale enterprise software implementation using agile and also a blended approach for
CONSULTANT – Seattle, Washington July 2017 – Present
Consultant to early stage high growth social media startup on strategy including pitch deck creation, product-market
fit, competitive analysis, business models, and financial models.
MIAMI UNIVERSITY – FACULTY INSTRUCTOR (REMOTE)– August 2018 – Present
Professor of digital analytics. Created curriculum teaching the principles of metrics that matter and how to design
visualizations using Tableau and tell effective business stories and present data backed recommendations.
REVEL CONSULTING – Seattle, Washington March 2014 – January 2017
Consulting agency that works with Fortune 100 technology companies in the digital transformation and strategy
▪ Sold ~$1M of services including product development, program management in 2016
▪ Managed a team of a peak of 14 people, conducting 1x1s, coaching, performance evaluations
▪ Conducted interviews and hiring decisions to bring in top performing associates
▪ Authored statements of work, contracts, and staffing plans.
Program Manager, eCommerce & telesales Growth Hacking team, T-Mobile
▪ Built a high performing team of 7 people to effectively launch digital products within as little as 6
week targets from strategy to execution including UX Surveys, creative briefs, training, launch
activities, sales data analysis and performance optimization and other product management
▪ Conducted experiments including a/b tests to maximize key metrics including engagement &
▪ Created a culture of learning, support and fun through feedback, listening and team activities
▪ Managed key vendor agencies and stakeholders to launch major online advertising, email and
mobile marketing programs for e-commerce and telesales for a major telecommunications
▪ Project manager for scaling of online click to call advertisements, managing onboarding of call
centers and data, as well as performance optimization and managing the vendor relationship
▪ Business owner for requirements involving the sales organization on several initiatives developing
and validating requirements
LOFT9 CONSULTING – Seattle, Washington July 2012 – March 2014
Project management and analytics consulting practice.
Project management and analytics consultant working between business and technology to deliver
software projects on time and on budget.
Lead Project Manager for digital signage software (AccessVia at the time a Lexmark company) for
Kohl’s Department Stores to launch to corporate and 1,100 stores, working with agile development
team and managing client feature requests, requirements and expectations.
Business Launch Manager for Microsoft, driving international expansion of an Online/eCommerce
product licensing portal, impacting seven Partners and 35 enterprise clients across Canada, the UK
and Germany. Managed multi-functional business, process and IT engagement.
Created, advocated for, and gained executive sign-off on Agile-hybrid PM process—increasing
process control and scope management between releases for a large enterprise client.
Completed an extensive cross-organizational consumer data analysis and map, encompassing all
owned businesses and divisions for a large media client resulting in a comprehensive central data
flow diagram in Visio that showed the organization new opportunities for consolidation, new uses and
integration in regards to all types of data stores including Hadoop, DMPs, 3rd party sources and
IBM GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES – Chicago, Illinois 2007-2010
World’s largest business and technology services provider.
Project Manager, Software SME & Trainer
Traveled extensively to direct Quality Management initiatives for Enterprise Software Deployment teams
across North America. Orchestrated project management, testing, and reporting (business intelligence)
for major software implementations. Teamed with a variety of subject matter experts to develop and
deliver innovative training modules with particular focus on product traceability in line with government
▪ Accelerated successful site support disengagement 50% through strategic process development.
▪ Trained and presented to 500+ for Fortune 100 consumer goods company at all levels
AT&T INTERACTIVE – San Francisco, California Summer 2011
Yellowpages.com a Subsidiary of AT&T, Inc. at the time.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Multifaceted and cross-functional internship liaising between business and technology to strategically
optimize mobile, local, and social advertising enterprises for AT&T. Authored web-based documentation
on company history and business progression. Played key role in vendor evaluations of BI dashboard
▪ Designed and delivered training program to train more than 50 employees in business intelligence
▪ Lead a project to standardize KPIs in reporting
▪ Presented project results to senior leadership including CEO
ERNST & YOUNG LLP – Chicago, Illinois Summer 2006
One of the largest professional services networks in the world.
Technology Risk Analyst
Completed IT governance and audit engagements for major clients in Transportation and Finance
markets. Tested technology controls to ensure accuracy of financial reporting.
NCR CORPORATION – Dayton, Ohio Summer 2004 & Summer 2005
Technology company specializing in kiosk products for the retail, financial, travel, healthcare, food service,
entertainment, gaming, and public sector industries.
Enterprise Resource Planning Web Designer
Integral member of Resource Planning Group collaborating with global Subject Matter Experts to create
comprehensive user training for global e-procurement system responsible for $3B+ in spending.
▪ Reduced support overhead by promoting self-sufficiency through development of interactive web tool
to resolve invoice issues.
▪ Created revamped procurement training for users coordinating with SMEs increasing efficiency and
reach of small team
M.B.A., Innovation & Strategic Management – University of Toronto – Toronto, ON (2012)
M.S., Information Systems – Indiana University – Bloomington, IN (2006)
B.S., General Business, Minor, Management Information Systems – Miami University – Oxford, OH
Product Management – General Assembly (2014)
User Experience (UX) Design – General Assembly (2017)
RYT® 200 – Yoga Alliance / The Craft (Bohemian Studios, Phinney Ridge) (2018)
The Forum, Advanced Course, Communication: Access to Power – Landmark Education
PMP (Project Management Professional) – Project Management Institute 2013
CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) – Scrum Alliance 2013
CPM (Certified Product Manager) – AIPMM 2014
Advanced Microsoft Excel Modeling: Decision Trees, Option Analysis, Sensitivity Analysis, PivotTables
Adobe Analytics – Web Analytics. Business Intelligence Analytics using Business Objects, SAP, etc.
Adobe XD (Prototyping) – Sketch – (Wireframing) – WordPress – some Adobe Creative Cloud
Confluence – Asana – Trello – Enterprise Resource Planning Software (SAP) – SQL
- Adobe XD
MBA at University of Toronto
MS Information Systems at Indiana University