I am an analytical and inventive front-end web developer, with rigorous and creative problem solving skills. I am detail oriented, recognize patterns quickly, and bring integrity and timeliness to every project. I have excellent communication and collaboration skills, enjoy training and leading team members, and creating collaborative relationships across departments/functions.
CODE FELLOWS, SEATTLE, WA — 2015
</> Front End Web Development — Certificate
SHORELINE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, SHORELINE, WA – 2009-2010
</> Biotechnology and Laboratory Specialist Training
“WEEKEND PANTS” – Home Page
“LISTAGE” – Showlisting Web App
Using NodeJS, AngularJS, and Sass, we created a proof of concept site for venues and artists to list and promote live music events. This project was created in one week, but will be ongoing.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSOCIATE, SCCA; SEATTLE, WA — 2011-2015
– Released clinical blood products against research and regulatory specifications. – Collaborated to develop and implement industry standards and best practices.
QUALITY CONTROL ASSOCIATE, DENDREON; SEAL BEACH, CA — 2010-2011
– Sampled, inspected, and tested raw materials for drug manufacturing.
QUALITY CONTROL ASSOCIATE, AMGEN; BOTHELL, WA — 2003-2009
– Performed analytical testing on clinical drug products and technical document editing.
– Developed content and created front-end intranet pages for the Quality departments using HTML, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
– Transitioned these site intranet pages to an enterprise widget-based web application and trained admin staff to update the content.
Front End Certificate at Code Fellows