Partner, Product, & Program Management
Versatile Director with 10 years of success in digital product development, strategic partner management, and program management. History of combining product, marketing, engineering, sales, and customer service expertise to drive strategy and deliver substantial revenue growth for high-profile organizations. Skilled at launching Go-to-Market programs designed to deliver exceptional value to customers. Accomplished at taking highly complex programs from concept to market for both domestic and global customers.
* Product Development
* Product Lifecycle Management
* Product Marketing
* Product Training & Education
* A/B Product Testing & Analysis
* Go-to-Market Planning
* Program Management
* Partner Management
* System and API Technical Integrations
* Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
* Social Media Marketing
* Customer Advocacy
* Strategic Planning & Analysis
* User Experience (UX)
* Globalization & Localization
* Nominated to the board of UCLA’s Anderson Women Alumni and Seattle Regional Chair.
* Drove over 30+ product and project launches in search and online advertising driving significant revenue and partner value.
* Led CRM custom integrations at three organizations resulting in improved sales productivity and customer satisfaction.
* Delivered successful and on-time delivery of ad serving platform transition for Yahoo Partners in 25+ global markets.
* Awarded Yahoo’s “SuperStar” team award for leadership on the Google Adsense for Content (AFC) Integration Project.
* Known for being the “Voice of the Customer” and translating these needs into products and features.
UCLA Anderson Women Alumni Association, Seattle, WA 2016 – Present
Seattle Chair and Board Member
* Develop, manage, and deliver programming and connections for Anderson Women Alumni in the Seattle Area.
* Represent the Seattle Chapter at Anderson Women Alumni Board Meetings, Conferences, and Events.
* Planned and held successful Diversity & Inclusion event (Unpacking Unconscious Bias) sponsored by four organizations (Microsoft, PwC, IAMCP-WIT, and Anderson Women Alumni) for over 100 professionals in the Puget Sound Area.
YAHOO.COM, Seattle, WA and Sunnyvale, CA 2010 – 2015
Senior Director, Search Advertising Product Management
* Integrated tumblr social media content on the Yahoo Search Results Page, improving user experience and stickiness.
* Launched new search advertising products for Partner Network, aligning Yahoo with competitive feature sets.
* Delivered successful publisher ad serving platform transition to the Microsoft Bing Platform in over 25+ countries.
* Planned, tracked and analyzed publisher product requirements and priorities for search and contextual ads.
* Improved partner text advertising by developing, managing, and analyzing product features for increased growth.
* Increased advertising revenue by strategically managing third party providers and solutions for Yahoo properties.
* Monitored and analyzed financial metrics to evaluate business and product performance.
* Improved business productivity by streamlining cross-team workflows to increase efficiency.
MICROSOFT, Redmond, WA 2007 – 2010
Director, Strategic Partner Solutions
* Headed the active premium partner pipeline and product solution portfolio for Microsoft digital media products including Content Ads, Paid Search Ads, and Algorithmic Search Results.
* Advanced new product adoption by leading text ad syndication analysis, planning, management, and deployment for premium syndication partners including Facebook, iVillage, MSN, Rodale, Viacom, and Wall Street Journal.
* Evangelized premium partner advertising needs to engineering, product, and support teams.
SPOT RUNNER, Los Angeles, CA 2006 – 2007
Director, Product Management
* Project managed key product initiatives for the Ad Creative Team with engineering, QA, sales, and operations.
* Increased product reach by launching a revised product strategy and feature prioritization for the Ad Creative Team.
* Led product and financial analysis across 3 industry leading vendors to determine 3rd party CRM solution platform.
* Directed cross-functional project team to successfully launch a custom Salesforce CRM solution in less than 2 months.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
* MBA, The Anderson School at University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
* BA, History/Art History, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
* Member of Product Management Executives, Project Manager Network, Digital Marketing Professionals, Mobile Marketing & Advertising, SCRUM Practitioners, and UCLA Anderson Women Alumni Network
- A/B Product Testing
- Advertising Platforms
- Affiliate Advertising
- Agile Methodologies
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Contextual Advertising
- CRM Deployments
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Customer Advocacy
- Data Analytics
- Digital Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Distribution Products
- Go-to-Market Planning
- Mobile Advertising
- Native Advertising
- Partner Management
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Program Management
- project management
- SaaS Products
- Search Advertising
- Search Products
- Search Technologies
- Social Advertising
- Strategic Analysis
- System Integrations