Director of Sales / Sales Operations
206-295-7221 | email@example.com | www.linkedin.com/in/yoav-sibony | Greater Seattle Area
GLOBAL SALES LEADER
Consultative Selling Program Implementation | Team Leadership | Multiple Industries
Utilizes Value Mapping & Alignment with Go to Market (GTM) Strategy to optimize sales operations. Translates Lean and Kaizen tools to commercial teams. Has implemented coaching and consultative selling programs into three Fortune 500 organizations.
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES
Salesforce.com | Dynamics365 | Eloqua | Marketo | Tableau | PowerBi | Conversica | InsideView | LinkedIn Navigator | Software as a Services (SaaS)
FLUKE ELECTRONICS, INC., Everett, WA March 2018 – November 2020
Director of Sales Operations
Led team of 45 associates and managers responsible for all Order Management, Inside Sales, Tech Support, and Sales Operations.
· Improved on time launch of critical processes: sales compensation, learning and development, point of sale data reporting, and commercial planning by forming governance teams.
· Member of company digital experience team, partner with marketing, web ops, content, and product teams to build and execute experimentation funnel resulting in increased web conversion, customer engagement, and traffic on Fluke.com.
· Led Presidents Kaizen teams 2019 and 2020; was Fortive Business Systems Lean Champion in several continuous improvement tools.
· Implemented new visual management, linearity funnel, order to cash improvement, and increased funnel wins from marketing programs.
· Lead company outbound calls strategy, create campaigns, set sales goals, drive metrics, program consistently delivers over 10x return annually.
TRANSLATIONAL SOFTWARE, INC., Bellevue, WA January 2017 – January 2018
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Responsible for Sales, Business Development, Planning and Support of a B2B SaaS start-up enterprise software Cloud solution that converts complex genomic data from retail labs into actionable information for precision medicine decision support.
· Worked closely with the Sales Director to build and close funnel, manage enterprise customers.
· Implemented mixed pricing model, moving company from solely transaction driven revenue, resulting in more predictable revenue forecasts.
· Initiated brand awareness strategy for lead generation, content program resulted in 87% increase in web traffic vs. 2016 and 64% increase in engagement and referrals from web content.
· Through negotiating with 2bPrecise, MedImpact, closed 3 new key API customers that will result in over 10% new recurring revenue for 2018.
HARVARD BIOSCIENCE, INC., Holliston, MA October 2013 – November 2015
Global Vice President of Sales
Managed company revenue growth through 100 commercial and support personnel and channel of 900 distributors globally. Clients are universities, pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturing, food testing and diagnostic labs.
· Able to react quickly to reverse prior declines and increased 2014 revenue by $3.5M or 3.3% industry growing 2.8%, backlog grew 46.5%.
· Increased revenue first 3 quarters 2015 by $2M or 2.4% after negative currency impact of 3.9%, backlog up 32%
· Closed new agreement with Molecular Devices resulting in $400,000 incremental Danaher revenue in first 3 quarters of 2015.
· Led a global project to normalize data across all business units, regions, and IT infrastructure to provide single source of reporting including new CRM BI tools enabling global revenue forecasting.
CORNING LIFE SCIENCES (acquired BD Labware in 2012), Seattle, WA Sept. 2002 – October 2013
Global Sales Operations Manager, Oct. 2012 – Oct. 2013
Managed the global shared service team’s sales operations, leadership development, compensation, process automation, reporting ,and performance improvement for four (4) acquisitions.
· Business project manager for launch of 400 seat global Salesforce.com instance during a fast-paced integration enabling sales organization lean process improvements.
· With the marketing team launched product training series through company LMS to support new hire on boarding and to drive integration metrics accelerating restructuring of 5 brands.
Regional Sales Manager – BD Bioscience, July 2009 – Oct. 2012
Managed 12 Territory Managers responsible for selling life science consumables, reagent, and pre-clinical services to universities, pharmaceutical and biotech.
· Recruited to improve performance management, training, and team productivity.
· Exceeded Quota, Region of the year 2012.
· 1st of 2 regions 2010, 1st of 3 regions 2011, 2012.
· Led team learning and development launching selling skills and sales coaching programs.
Regional Sales Manager – BD Medical Ophthalmic Systems, Oct. 2007 – July 2009
Managed 5 Regional Sales Representatives, including hiring, territory business plans, training, coaching.
· Account management for Cardinal Health Presource Custom Packs and Medline procedure trays, 2 top 5 OEM healthcare vertical customers.
· Certified Achieve Global Professional Selling Skills trainer
District Sales Manager – BD Medical Ophthalmic Systems, Oct. 2006 – Oct. 2007
Grew revenue in the Northwest Region while coaching 2 field Sales Reps in the West Region.
· Exceeded District and Sales Quotas.
Sales Representative – BD Medical Ophthalmic Systems, Sept. 2002 – Oct. 2006
Consistently increased revenue growth of cataract, Lasik, retina and glaucoma surgical instruments and equipment to healthcare customers in the Pacific Northwest.
· Exceeded quota in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
· Winners Circle in 2005 (1 of 19) and Presidents club in 2004, 2005, 2006 (1 of 19).
· Rookie of the year in 2003 (1 of 5 new reps).
DESIGNS FOR VISION, INC., New York, NY
· Sales Representative – Pacific Northwest U.S. & British Columbia, Canada: Sold surgical telescopes and fiber-optic Operating Room lighting to surgeons, dentists, and dental hygienists.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Technology & Innovation Management
Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing (Cum Laude)
Baruch College / City University of New York (CUNY), New York, NY
Board Member – Pacific Lutheran University Business School Alumni Association
Volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) & Firefighter – Hook & Ladder Co.1, Merrick, NY