Your average day is never average, is it? Some days are better than other. Would you like to feel and be more successful?
Could you use support with:
- Developing more happiness?
- Career advice?
- Decision making?
- Raising your confidence?
- Increasing your leadership abilities?
- Greater self control?
- Building your motivation?
- Developing your social and communication skills?
- Being listened to in ways that help you with critical decisions?
- Personal issues affecting your personal and professional lives?
- Solving complex challenges or adaptive problems?
- Developing better strategies to get what you want?
- Being more productive?
- Managing your time?
- Your life / work balance?
- Creating new processes?
- Setting, managing and achieving your goals?
- Developing your leadership qualities?
- Determining your priorities?
- Increasing your individual self-awareness?
- Creating consensus among stakeholders with various agendas?
- Generating better opportunities?
- Functioning at a higher level?
Brett Greene, the CEO/Founder of New Tech Northwest, is working with a few select people assisting you on attaining your professional and personal goals faster and better than you’ll likely attain them on your own. In addition to Brett’s business experience he has two psychology degrees and has spent over ten years coaching and mentoring others. Discover how you can experience more success while learning new ways to generate higher levels of emotional intelligence, empathy and interpersonal skills along the way.
Brett connects and consults people, companies and communities to help them grow and be more impactful. He’s worked with entrepreneurs and employees from many walks of life. Will you be next?
Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about how you can benefit from success coaching with Brett Greene.