Website Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Program Coordinator – Specification Validation
Status: Full Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 1-3 years
Education Level: Bachelor or Associate degree or equivalent work experience
Location: Kirkland, Washington
Travel: 10% domestic and international (anticipated once SIG returns to events requiring travel)
Bluetooth is the global wireless standard for simple, secure connectivity and the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), the company at the heart of the Bluetooth industry, is hiring! The Bluetooth SIG advances awareness of Bluetooth worldwide, oversees the development of new generations of Bluetooth technology, and provides the processes and tools for developers and product manufacturers around the world to build, test, qualify, and brand their Bluetooth products.
Our collaborative, fast-paced company culture and critical role in making the Internet of Things a reality provides you with a unique opportunity to collaborate with the companies that are creating the world’s most advanced products and for you to be a part of the vanguard of technology innovation.
At the Bluetooth SIG, our values are at the core of who we are and are displayed on a daily basis as we cultivate relationships with our members, business partners and our organization. When joining the Bluetooth SIG, it means you share and display these values at the highest level: collaboration, commitment, integrity, respect, humility and creativity.
As a Program Coordinator within the Specification Validation team, you will be a vital contributor to the Bluetooth SIG’s efforts to plan, coordinate, and execute specification validation projects. This role helps drive the Bluetooth SIG’s primary purpose, delivering enhancements to the Bluetooth wireless technology standard. As a conscientious, collaborative individual, your passion for quality will be reflected in your contributions to the validation and testing of specifications. You will balance a drive for continuous improvement with an analytical approach and diplomatic communication.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Collaborate with internal and external teams to plan and execute specification validation testing.
· Maintain a calendar of testing events and monitor for schedule/workload risks
· Assess and report on testing progress to team leadership
· Support IT in physical setup and monitoring of testing events
· Respond to participant questions
· Proactively identify and communicate schedule risks and pursue mitigation steps
· Proactively assess processes and identify process or tool improvement opportunities
· Develop subject matter expertise in spec validation activities
· Provide member support for issues with tools and processes administered by the Spec Validation team.
Skill and Requirements
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills, including diplomacy
· Accountable team player
· Professional and confident demeanor
· Manages time efficiently
· Proficient in MS office applications
· Familiar with Agile/Scrum, waterfall, and blended project management methodologies
Additional Desired Experience
· 1 to 3 years of experience planning or monitoring projects with multiple stakeholders
· 1 or more years of professional or educational experience working with globally diverse and distributed teams
The Bluetooth SIG offers an excellent benefits package including health, prescription drug, short-term and long-term disability, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, and 401(k).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Bluetooth SIG, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, National Guard or reserve unit obligation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consistent with applicable federal and state law, Bluetooth SIG, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment to a job, employment practice, or the work environment that makes it possible for an individual with a disability to enjoy an equal employment opportunity. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org