Back End Developer – Greenfield Project
Our client is a well-known global brand with millions of subscribers worldwide. They are looking for a SDE II, SDE III, or SDE IV to join their identity team. As a level SDE III on the team, you will lead the development for various projects and mentor younger engineers without having to worry about people management.
This person will be a seasoned backend developer with demonstrated experience in leading architecture and projects with an expertise in AWS services. Our client is open to hiring candidates with object-oriented programming experience in any language. Our client primarily uses Java.
This is an opportunity to work on some complex problems and on a very large scale.
Key Skills/Experience required:
- 8+ years of Software Engineering working on a large scale, distributed systems
- Expertise in AWS services (Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, EC2, S3, Kinesis)
- Demonstrated experience as a Technical Lead
- Building out REST APIs
- Experience with any Development Languages (Java, C#, Go, Python, etc)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Computer science or related degree or equivalent experience
If you’d like to learn more please email your resume to Matthew@primeteampartners.com.
Prime Team Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Prime Team Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org