Thank you for becoming a New Tech Insider! Note that you are one of our founding members which means your experience will evolve and continue to improve as we roll out New Tech experiences for you. Thank you for your understanding as we build this community together.
Your New Tech Insider Membership gives you:
- Access the New Tech Insider community Slack channel for 24/7 engagement
- Access to 12+ events per year including:
- Monthly New Tech Seattle Meetups
- Virtual engaged online events, interviews and AMA’s with thought leaders on topics you choose
- Future online New Tech Insider events your community requests
- Enjoy discounted tickets to all public New Tech Northwest events and trainings. To get started and make the most of your membership, please:
- Join and explore the Slack workspace. You can join with this invitation link. If the link is expired please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Let your fellow New Techies know you’ve joined by sharing a short introduction of yourself (interests, fun facts, what we can assist you with) on the #introduction channel,
- Share something that’s interested you lately (an article, question, new learning) or a topic you’d like us to create a virtual event around on the #community-main-channel.
What you can expect
Every Tuesday you’ll receive the New Tech Newsletter with invitations to all of the New Tech Insider events happening the next few weeks. Event information will also be listed in the New Tech Insider Slack channel for you.
You can login to your account if you decide to adjust or cancel your membership in the future.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to share your feedback, suggest virtual event or workshop topics, or ask for assistance. You can also DM Brett Greene or Joanna Hulbert via Slack. We’re so happy you joined the New Tech Insider community & conversation!
Social Media Sharing Request
We greatly appreciate you joining the New Tech Insider community. In case your friends may also enjoy being in our community, please share 3 minutes of your time to help us get the word out by sharing an invite to your social media platforms or shoot a text or email to a friend you’d like to have in your New Tech Insider community.
You can copy/paste the below invitations or write a post about why you joined:
Twitter and/or Instagram
Looking for community connection in the tech industry? I just joined @newtechnw ‘s New Tech Insider community. If you’re into #tech, #community, #pnw, connecting with the Pacific Northwest tech community, or want to learn more check out New Tech Insider.
Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Email
Looking for community connection in the tech industry? I just joined @newtechnw ‘s New Tech Insider community.
If you’d like to check it out there’s a curated and engaging Slack channel, networking events with local thought leaders, AMA’s, virtual peer networking lunches, and weekly virtual community conversations on topics you care about to connect, learn, share resources, and build friendships.
New Tech Northwest has an engaged community of 60,000+ techies who share a passion for innovation, fun, and relationships that matter. To learn more click here
Thank you again for becoming a New Tech Insider! We look forward to connecting with you on your New Tech Insider Slack channel soon. 🙂