Thursday – June 20, 2019
Galvanize, 111 S Jackson St, Seattle, WA 98104
Don’t miss out on:
A large area to meet with local hiring companies and coding schools
Resume Review Area for you to have professional recruiters review your resume and help you optimize it
With the Job Seeker + Resume Interview ticket purchase
THIS IS YOUR KIND OF JOB FAIR!
If you’ve ever been to a New Tech Northwest event and experienced our vibrant community, then you already know that this is going to be a great job fair. Grab an early ticket!
Participating employers have included Nintendo, zulily, Cloutera, Culture Foundry, Wyzecam, Rational Consulting, User Research International, Luxoft, 4C Insights, UW Tacoma School of Engineering, Yoh, Galvanize, Appsheet and more! Employers will receive your contact information to be able to follow up with everyone who attends.
Job fair ticket time slots indicate what time you can arrive. No matter which slot you sign up for, you can stay until the END of the event.
4:00 PM – Registration Check-in begins – Event Opens; please come to registration at the hour you sign up for to ensure a flow of everyone getting in without having a long wait in line.
7:00 PM – Event Closes.
Want to have an employer recruiting table at this event?
Or want to attend as a recruiter for free?
** FEATURED JOBS **
- Web Developer
- Global Customer Experience Specialist
- Community Manager, UX Designer
- Technical Project Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Marketing Project Managers
- UX Researcher
- Digital Designer
- Business Analyst
- Project Managers
- SQL Dev/DBA
- Software Developers
- Data Analyst
- UX Designer
- Product Designer
- Visual Designer
- User Researcher
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Stack Engineer
- Embedded Engineer
- Integration Engineer
- QA Tester
- DevOps Engineer
- Software Engineer
USER RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL
- All About Jobs Study
- Profile: We’re looking for employers/hiring managers AND job seekers
- Cloud Productivity Study
- Profile: FTE office workers that use a collaborative productivity tool (e.g. AirTable, Coda, Monday.com, SharePoint, etc.)
- Ongoing Chat Application Study
- Profile: FTE office workers that use MS Teams to communicate with each other
- Ongoing Mobile Email Study
- Profile: FTE office workers that use email at work and has their email client app on their phone
- Sales Chat Study
- Profile: Sales professionals that use online chat to communicate with each other
- Machine Learning Study
- Profile: We’re looking for developers who have experience implementing machine learning into their mobile app.
- Cloud Services Study
- Profile: We’re looking for technical professionals who work with cloud services.
- IDE Study
- Profile: We’re looking for technical professionals who work with IDE’s.
- .NET Developer Study
- Profile: We’re looking for developers who have experience with .NET.
- If none of the above quite fit your profile, we are always accepting new participants from all types of backgrounds! Click Here to join our database to be informed of future opportunities to participate in research studies and make extra money!
Interested in attending this event for free?
Consider being a volunteer!